Rush included in "The show I'll never forget"

GeddyRulz

I just came across this....

http://www.perseusbooksgroup.com/images/detail/0306815087.jpg

The book is "The Show I'll Never Forget : 50 Writers Relive Their Most Memorable Concertgoing Experience." With the exception of the first concert listed (R.E.M. in 2004), they appear to be in order of concert date.

An author named Heidi Julavits writes about Rush -- the Portland, ME date on the band's Power Windows tour. (Cumberland County Civic Center, 12/4/85.)

I haven't read what she's written yet, but it appears that my library has the book, so I'll read it and report back.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ May 6 2010, 11:17 AM)
Prepare to be let down...almost nothing about the concert, the whole essay is about how an ex-boyfriend was obsessed with them and dragged her to the show and she hates them.

HAHAHAHA!!!

A story that's been played out 900,000 times no doubt.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 6 2010, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ May 6 2010, 11:17 AM)
Prepare to be let down...almost nothing about the concert, the whole essay is about how an ex-boyfriend was obsessed with them and dragged her to the show and she hates them.

HAHAHAHA!!!

A story that's been played out 900,000 times no doubt.

laugh.gif

http://bluraymedia.ign.com/bluray/image/article/101/1013052/i-love-you-man-20090811035329335-000.jpg

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ May 6 2010, 01:17 PM)

Man, that is so damn funny! So obviously funny. laugh.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ May 6 2010, 01:17 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

Archived