Is It Just Me ?

StuartBruce

For the last Month or so I have visited RUSH.COM almost everyday, sometimes twice and checked the NEWS section in vain hope of an announcement or update and even when that is barren I click the TOUR tab just to see if they have loaded that before any announcement ?

Like a lot of people on this forum, I am not awash with cash and I need to plan things later in the year and all I want for now is the dates they are playing where and the date tickets will go on sale.

Is it too much to ask?

A Set-List would be nice but hey .. ..

It's just you. tongue.gif

I would love to hear some news, but I'm pretty chill about it at this point. I figure the more time they're not announcing anything, the more time (fingers crossed) they're working on new studio material, which is what I care about more than touring anyway. Time will tell...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 17 2010, 01:04 PM)

I would love to hear some news, but I'm pretty chill about it at this point. I figure the more time they're not announcing anything, the more time (fingers crossed) they're working on new studio material, which is what I care about more than touring anyway. Time will tell...

Bingo!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Just an Escape Artist @ Mar 17 2010, 01:12 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 17 2010, 01:04 PM)

I would love to hear some news, but I'm pretty chill about it at this point.  I figure the more time they're not announcing anything, the more time (fingers crossed) they're working on new studio material, which is what I care about more than touring anyway.  Time will tell...

Bingo!!!!!!!!

x2!!!!!

New studio material RULES. 1022.gif

Archived