Finally.......

Serviette Onion

I stick to classic Rock and news radio. the classic Rock stations here all play Rush happily!!! laugh.gif

KGON in Portland Oregon is big on Rush too! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Mar 5 2010, 05:37 PM)
Toronto's classic rock station, Q107 (107.1) plays Rush at least 3 or 4 times a day. yes.gif

Yeah, but that's Toronto. I'll bet just about every radio station in Toronto plays Rush from time to time!

I wish my radio station played more Rush. wacko.gif The station that used to be a really good rock-from-all-eras station, 106.7 in Alberta, now plays a little bit of good music in between pretentious metal wannabes and Nickelback. 062802puke_prv.gif Which I guess are sort of one and the same, but still....

Listen to the Boneyard on XM. They play tons of Rush. They even played In The Mood yesterday, and Dreamline on the way into work this morning.

I've also heard 2112 in it's entirety numberous times! I've even heard Vital Signs on the Boneyard.

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Mar 5 2010, 04:37 PM)
Toronto's classic rock station, Q107 (107.1) plays Rush at least 3 or 4 times a day. yes.gif

The only one time I listened to Q107 was driving out of Toronto last July. I listened for like 2 minutes before Freewill came on biggrin.gif

Then after that I shut it off laugh.gif

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Mar 5 2010, 03:37 PM)

that's why I listen to it on my computer from edmonton! it's a good station even without the rush smile.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Mar 5 2010, 06:03 PM)

that's why I listen to it on my computer from edmonton! it's a good station even without the rush smile.gif

hey not bad. i'm tuned in to 107.1 here in ny on the pc.

music radio here in nyc area sucks. listening to a zeppelin tune that i would never here on the radio here.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 5 2010, 05:14 PM)
QUOTE (MMCXII @ Mar 5 2010, 06:03 PM)

hey not bad. i'm tuned in to 107.1 here in ny on the pc.

music radio here in nyc area sucks. listening to a zeppelin tune that i would never here on the radio here.

"Invisible airwaves crackle with life" trink39.gif

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Mar 5 2010, 04:37 PM)

I listen to that station online quite a bit smile.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 5 2010, 05:25 PM)
Listen to the Boneyard on XM. They play tons of Rush. They even played In The Mood yesterday, and Dreamline on the way into work this morning.

I've also heard 2112 in it's entirety numberous times! I've even heard Vital Signs on the Boneyard.

Snowdog is right!!!!

Stop complaining and get Sirius....Boneyard plays a HUGE variety of RUSH all day long...what are you waiting for?

There's a UK Classic Rock station called Planet Rock (on DAB and online) that play Rush pretty frequently. One of the presenters is a large Rush fan and when they've had various polls, he was recommending listeners to vote for Rush (Moving Pictures for best album, ESL for best live album). smile.gif

QUOTE (sanzo @ Mar 5 2010, 08:25 PM)
Can a european get this "classic tronto rock " station in the uk?
would be better then the pop fest sheite we get normally

You sure can! Go to the website:

http://www.q107.com/

...and click on "Listen Live" at the top.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 5 2010, 04:07 PM)
QUOTE (Serviette Onion @ Mar 5 2010, 04:00 PM)
Two years, two months, and nearly seven hours after its format flip from Smooth Jazz....

101.9 WRXP FINALLY PLAYS RUSH!!!!! yes.gif

i pretty much hate commercial radio but what song did they play?

It was Limelight....and I CRANKED IT UP LOUD IN MY CAR!!!!!

QUOTE (ouchithurts @ Mar 6 2010, 01:18 PM)
WNEW-FM used to play copious amounts of Rush back in the day. Hell I remember Geddy being interviewed by Scott Muni.

I miss 102.7 sad.gif

i remember those days. wbab and bob buckman used to play alot of rush also back in the 80's. that was when i had my wbab rush bumper sticker. carol miller on wnew was a huge rush fan.

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Mar 5 2010, 08:16 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 5 2010, 05:25 PM)
Listen to the Boneyard on XM.  They play tons of Rush.  They even played In The Mood yesterday, and Dreamline on the way into work this morning. 

I've also heard 2112 in it's entirety numberous times!  I've even heard Vital Signs on the Boneyard.

Snowdog is right!!!!

Stop complaining and get Sirius....Boneyard plays a HUGE variety of RUSH all day long...what are you waiting for?

A pay raise so I can afford it? confused13.gif

Archived