Something interesting about the 2011 calendar

Echoes

Well, it says LP, but also cautions against taking that as gospel.

Personally I am not too concerned - EP or LP, as long as it's quality.

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jan 7 2010, 08:17 PM)
Yup, and it confirms an "LP"

I have no clue how these guys are going to manage to record and release an LP, AND do a tour...all this year.

Amazing...

I think it'll be easy for them, especially considering that we don't know how much of it is already done.

back when they were in their prime they could do an album/tour every single year. all too often we write them off as a bunch old farts that don't have much interest in music any more but they said themselves that they're playing better than ever and they still love what they do (most of it anyway).

also I feel like they've been picking up speed ever since Neil "came back"

... ya my glass is half full lol trink38.gif

Release 3-4 song EP with tour this year and then a 12-track LP next year with the more new live songs premiering? They still owe Atlantic a full length one too and it wouldn't seem out of the ordinary.

You cash in on Permanent Waves turning 30th this year and Moving Pictures next year. The setlist changes wouldn't be hard either I don't think if they are radically redone in 2010 and then kept stable while adding a few new tracks and only swapping out the PW tracks for more songs from MP on the 2011 leg.

A new tour would be great. But for the most part I don't care what or when but they have to release something soon. I don't care if they all farted in a mic and release that! But we need something new to talk about as the posts are getting plenty strange lately....

bolt.gif

QUOTE (ProfGumby @ Jan 11 2010, 06:41 PM)
A new tour would be great. But for the most part I don't care what or when but they have to release something soon. I don't care if they all farted in a mic and release that! But we need something new to talk about as the posts are getting plenty strange lately....
bolt.gif

laugh.gif

Rush releases new EF (Extended Fart) next month! common001.gif

Archived