Any ORANGE GOBLIN Fans On Here?

RUSHHEAD666

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Dec 12 2009, 05:21 PM)
Great album, haven't played it in a while. There's a live DVD with it too, which I've never played. Haven't delved any further into their back catalogue though.

Hey Saw!

That's too funny! I did the same thing. I listened to the album today (and it's been a long time) yet I haven't seen the dvd either!

trink39.gif

One of those bands from the Stoner Rock genre (what a bad label) I've always meant to check out further. As well as Atomic Bitchwax. Any recommendations for an album to start with?

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Dec 14 2009, 12:36 AM)
One of those bands from the Stoner Rock genre (what a bad label) I've always meant to check out further. As well as Atomic Bitchwax. Any recommendations for an album to start with?

I have Healing through Fire as well. I wouldnt call them stoner rock though. Just sludgy, sabbath type stuff. Metal 1022.gif

If you want some " Stoner Rock", wich is a ridiculous label, yes, check out Fu Manchu or Kyuss.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Dec 14 2009, 07:53 AM)
All I want to know is where do you guys get the time to listen to all this obscure music.

Oh yeah, and how are you hearing of all of these obscure bands in the first place?

That is all.

Just hanging out with other huge music fans, you pick up on a lot of obscure stuff.

QUOTE (Xanadoood @ Dec 14 2009, 09:06 AM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Dec 14 2009, 07:53 AM)
All I want to know is where do you guys get the time to listen to all this obscure music.

Oh yeah, and how are you hearing of all of these obscure bands in the first place?

That is all.

Just hanging out with other huge music fans, you pick up on a lot of obscure stuff.

I'd say my excuse is because I live in a college town. The record/cd shops here are awesome. Some of them have a turntable or cd player so you can listen to the used stuff. Plus, I spend time reading music mags, album reviews, etc. This is a major hobby of mine.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Dec 14 2009, 05:53 AM)

That is all.

Cocky,

It's an obsession of mine. I've been buying cds since they were invented.

I have a long commute to work so I am always listening to cds in the car.

I listen to five cds a night so I get my daily fix. My loving wife reads the closed captioning on the TV or reads a book while I rock out. I am one of the luckiest guys on the planet!

It's an endless search. A relentless hunt for new music, past or present.

I live to ROCK and I ROCK to live!

Earl

WTf everybody? I've been praisng these guys for awhile and never heard from any of you guys. One of the best bands around, and finally seeing them in a few weeks with none other than Clutch! Gonna be a killer fukkin show!

:LOL: I've only JUST decided to check them out, I know you're all over them.

• Like 1

WTf everybody? I've been praisng these guys for awhile and never heard from any of you guys. One of the best bands around, and finally seeing them in a few weeks with none other than Clutch! Gonna be a killer fukkin show!

:LOL: I've only JUST decided to check them out, I know you're all over them.

I think they're one of the best bands around today. Not a bad record to be found and a great live band.

I don't pay attention. LOL. Took a friend sending it. But that said, what do you recommend next after Eulogy?

Thieving From the House of God

Healing Through Fire

Time Travelling Blues - in that order.

And so that's the way it's going down :ebert:

• Like 1

Been diggin on the new live Eulogy For The Fans as of late
  • Like 1

yeah, i wish that line up was coming to Philly