Nhl 2009-2010

Der Trommler

To the conversation Phil is having with Reaction:

Our Portland rookies are nothing to laugh at. They've been amazing these last 8 games that they've been here.

To SnowDog:

I wasn't trying to be cocky...I just grew tired of the advertising that VS had earlier this season whenever they were showing a Chicago game, how they were saying that the Hawks are the next dynasty and that this might just be your year.

And your play-by-play guy isn't exactly grand either. XD

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KaoKun1990 @ Apr 8 2010, 02:27 PM)
Our Portland rookies are nothing to laugh at. They've been amazing these last 8 games that they've been here.

To SnowDog:
I wasn't trying to be cocky...I just grew tired of the advertising that VS had earlier this season whenever they were showing a Chicago game, how they were saying that the Hawks are the next dynasty and that this might just be your year.

Pat Foley? He's the best in the game!

And don't be hating on the Blackhawks just because some clowns have nothing better to talk about during a telecast. And the Hawks have a very talented, very fast, and very deep team. I hope you get to watch them during the playoffs.

I can't wait for the playoffs. 1022.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 8 2010, 03:32 PM)

To SnowDog:

And don't be hating on the Blackhawks just because some clowns have nothing better to talk about during a telecast. And the Hawks have a very talented, very fast, and very deep team. I hope you get to watch them during the playoffs.

Sorry, I thought Eddie Olcyzk (however you spell his name XD) was the play-by-play. And I have been able to see the Hawks play, and I will be watching them in the Playoffs. But may I redirect your attention to the logos in my sig? Those are the division teams I'm rooting for. Let's go Wings! tongue.gif

QUOTE (KaoKun1990 @ Apr 8 2010, 02:40 PM)

To SnowDog:

Sorry, I thought Eddie Olcyzk (however you spell his name XD) was the play-by-play. And I have been able to see the Hawks play, and I will be watching them in the Playoffs. But may I redirect your attention to the logos in my sig? Those are the division teams I'm rooting for. Let's go Wings! tongue.gif

Olczyk is the color guy for the Hawks. I don't care for his "happy humans" comment that he makes all the time.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 8 2010, 03:48 PM)

To SnowDog:

Olczyk is the color guy for the Hawks. I don't care for his "happy humans" comment that he makes all the time.

Man, do I feel sorry for you guys...I only have to deal with him a few games a year on NBC....

QUOTE (KaoKun1990 @ Apr 8 2010, 03:01 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 8 2010, 03:48 PM)

To SnowDog:

Man, do I feel sorry for you guys...I only have to deal with him a few games a year on NBC....

Pat Foley more than makes up for it my friend. yes.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Apr 8 2010, 05:03 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Apr 8 2010, 06:58 PM)
2-0 Pens early in the 1st period!!!  cheer.gif

I'm starting to think you like every team in this league. biggrin.gif

I've always been a Pens fan cuz I was born in PA. I'm a Kings fan cuz I live in NV. (Doesn't look like The Kings are going much further) I root for or against teams that win or lose points for one of my teams though too. I'm a puck-head, I always have a dog in the fight! Either way, The Red Wings suck weather they win the Stanley Cup or are in last place.

See, there's a madness to my methods... wink.gif

Unassisted shorty by Malkin!!! 3-1 Pens!!! Go Pens!!! cheer.gif

Sh!t, Islanders scored, make that 3-2 Pens. angry.gif

Fight!!! Ruff and Gillies!!!

Maybe I should just go into chat and do play by play! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Apr 8 2010, 07:14 PM)

I've always been a Pens fan cuz I was born in PA. I'm a Kings fan cuz I live in NV. (Doesn't look like The Kings are going much further) I root for or against teams that win or lose points for one of my teams though too. I'm a puck-head, I always have a dog in the fight! Either way, The Red Wings suck weather they win the Stanley Cup or are in last place.

Would you mind repeating that? laugh.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Apr 8 2010, 08:53 PM)

I'm sure he said that he's a hockey fan.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Apr 8 2010, 07:24 PM)
Unassisted shorty by Malkin!!! 3-1 Pens!!! Go Pens!!! cheer.gif

Sh!t, Islanders scored, make that 3-2 Pens. angry.gif

Fight!!! Ruff and Gillies!!!

Maybe I should just go into chat and do play by play! laugh.gif

All I can say is, I hope you're staying for the late games. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Pardon the ebert. laugh.gif

QUOTE (KaoKun1990 @ Apr 8 2010, 07:54 PM)
QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Apr 8 2010, 08:53 PM)

I'm sure he said that he's a hockey fan.

Something about hating the Wings also. common001.gif