2112 voted number 1

vaportrails14

you think 2112 i really number 1  

28 members have voted

1. 1. you think 2112 i really number 1

• Yes
    • No
    • To Many Rush Songs Hard To Pick A Number 1 Song

with the Rush interactive weekend done the number 1 song by the fans that called the boneyard was 2112 you think that its truly the number 1 song by Rush or their just to many good songs by Rush hard to pick a true number 1 song

might not be the BEST song but I'm glad it came out on top because it kinda defines the band.

might not be the BEST song but I'm glad it came out on top because it kinda defines the band.

It has company. . .but no arguments here.

great song but no.gif

Believe it or not no.1 for me would be one of these songs:

Dreamline

Between The Wheels

Jacobs Ladder

Camera Eye

Chain Lightning

Chemistry(why do people hate this song?I think it's awesome)

Tom Sawyer, Spirit Of Radio, YYZ, Subdivisions would probably be there too if I hadn't heard them all thousands of times by now on rock radio.

What were the top 10? Anyone remember?

2112 is like the family dog. It has been around so long that everyone forgets just how good he really is. We all like to play with the puppies (easy) but we always go back to the master.

Even now I can remember closing the curtains on a sunny day and cranking it up on ATWAS. Pure magic. Instantly addictive. Their best? No. But it is a Tour De Force, a defining moment in history and a precursor to all that followed.

QUOTE (StuartBruce @ Jun 29 2009, 09:43 AM)
2112 is like the family dog. It has been around so long that everyone forgets just how good he really is. We all like to play with the puppies (easy) but we always go back to the master.

Even now I can remember closing the curtains on a sunny day and cranking it up on ATWAS. Pure magic. Instantly addictive. Their best? No. But it is a Tour De Force, a defining moment in history and a precursor to all that followed.

Good memories, I see you've been a fan a little longer than I.

After hearing the whole thing in concert, I find the album version of 2112 a bit lacking. JMO, I still like it a lot.

Archived