What Rush song is stuck in your head today?

Rush Cocky

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 21 2009, 05:36 PM)
I was driving to NC this morning and I had Signals on......in my brain (no Rush allowed with my wife in the car.... ohmy.gif )

For the life of me, I kept hearing "Digital Man" over and over and over......"He's got a force field and a flexible plan..." ARRRRGGHHHH!!!! Enough already! Let's move on to "The Weapon"!!! PLEASE!!!! For the love of all that is holy!!!!! laugh.gif

So what Rush song do you have stuck in your head today?

'The Body Electric'. What else would it be you humanoid escapee? tongue.gif Not trying to change the mode or crack the code but....(true story coming up...)

This is strange Locutus. Around the beginning of the year I started work for a new company. I was nervous the night before I started so I approached the matter like any other adult would. I started taking some shots and watching Ridley Scott's commentary for the movie 'ALIEN'. I set my alarm early and got up with plenty of time to spare so I wouldn't be late. I'm in the shower and I start singing the lyrics, "got a force field and a flexible plan....date with fate in a black sedan....plays F.F. just as fast as....", Etc.. I have no idea where this is coming from! The last time I listened to 'Signals' was over a month before so...what the hell!? Over and over, the same lyrics. I walked by the bedroom and my wife is sitting up in bed looking worried. (No Rush allowed with her either)..I know! Uncanny right!? Everything turned out fine with the job but the similarities between our two stories was impossible to ignore so I had to comment. I guess resistance is futile. laugh.gif (Again....no B.S.. True story)

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Sep 15 2009, 03:11 AM)
'The Body Electric'. What else would it be you humanoid escapee? tongue.gif Not trying to change the mode or crack the code but....

Hmmmm......nice reference. I think you're on to something.

Oh.....and my song is the dreaded "Face Up" banghead.gif

Open secrets has been stuck up there since yesterday...again...

But then when I read Roll The Bones a few posts back, I had to hear it. So it is playing now.

2.gif