THE OFFICIAL 2009 OAKLAND RAIDERS THREAD

RUSHHEAD666

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Oct 9 2009, 06:18 AM)
For as much suck as the Oakland Raiders franchise is, this thread sure has gotten a lot of replies.

Getting ready to start page #6.  Wow.

Wonder if I did a Lions thread, would I get that kind of response.

Your first sentence makes no sense! wacko.gif Second, regardless of how bad the Raiders have been for the past seven years. They have a storied past and have been in five super bowls winning three of them. What have the lions ever accomplished? Nothing!! rofl3.gif So don't even compare the two teams, your on the losing end. wink.gif

BTW.. growing up, I did like Lem Barney, Altie Taylor and Greg Landry biggrin.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 9 2009, 03:29 PM)
For as much suck as the Oakland Raiders franchise is, this thread sure has gotten a lot of replies.

Your first sentence makes no sense! wacko.gif Second, regardless of how bad the Raiders have been for the past seven years. They have a storied past and have been in five super bowls winning three of them. What have the lions ever accomplished? Nothing!! rofl3.gif So don't even compare the two teams, your on the losing end. wink.gif

BTW.. growing up, I did like Lem Barney, Altie Taylor and Greg Landry biggrin.gif

The Raiders will always generate interest because of their storied and colorful past. I'm a life long Cowboys fan but I still remember the Raiders in the '70s. A really cool, and sometimes funny, team to watch.

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 9 2009, 04:29 PM)

My post made perfect sense. The Lions are a much older franchise with deeper tradition. Both franchises have been terrible the past 6 years.

But people seem to care about the Raiders when they have been so horrible. Why I don't know.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Oct 9 2009, 01:09 PM)

My post made perfect sense. The Lions are a much older franchise with deeper tradition. Both franchises have been terrible the past 6 years.

But people seem to care about the Raiders when they have been so horrible. Why I don't know.

I said your first sentence. " For as much suck as the Oakland Raiders franchise is". WTF kind of talk is that? laugh.gif Anyway, The Lions might be an older franchise but haven't done jack shit!! I do remember Barry Sanders quiting on them. tongue.gif

Edited by troutman

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 9 2009, 09:10 PM)

I said your first sentence. " For as much suck as the Oakland Raiders franchise is". WTF kind of talk is that? laugh.gif Anyway, The Lions might be an older franchise but haven't done jack shit!! I do remember Barry Sanders quiting on them. tongue.gif

Comparing the Lions to the Raiders ? Now that's funny. rofl3.gif

Have the Lions even won a playoff game in the last 30 years ? I sure can't remember them doing so.

The Lions ruin Thanksgiving every year. Thank god for the fact there is stuffing and Turkey to rescue the day from this ruin. laugh.gif

The Raiders are awful though at this time. Awful coach, owner, and QB. And someone tell there fans Halloween is only one day a year. Man is that shtick old. trink38.gif yes.gif

Ok, I'm going back to undefeated Broncos land now.

(see what happens when you make fun of my misspellings tongue.gif )

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 12 2009, 04:59 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 9 2009, 09:10 PM)

Comparing the Lions to the Raiders ? Now that's funny. rofl3.gif

Have the Lions even won a playoff game in the last 30 years ? I sure can't remember them doing so.

The Lions ruin Thanksgiving every year. Thank god for the fact there is stuffing and Turkey to rescue the day from this ruin. laugh.gif

The Raiders are awful though at this time. Awful coach, owner, and QB. And someone tell there fans Halloween is only one day a year. Man is that shtick old. trink38.gif yes.gif

Ok, I'm going back to undefeated Broncos land now.

(see what happens when you make fun of my misspellings tongue.gif )

laugh.gif I was thinking that the other day. When was there last playoff victory, or even appearing in a playoff game? tongue.gif But, I will have to admit. At this time especially after the Raiders disgraceful play yesterday.. The Lions overall I think are in better shape. With what's going on with Cable and Davis's refusal to sell the team. The situation is not going to change anytime soon. It has gotten to the point of INSANITY!!! And as a long time fan, it's just all out embarrasing considering only a few years back they were a serious team to contend with. 1287.gif

The Oakland Raiders will not win another football game this year. Yep.....1-15. Here's proof:

Antonio Pierce says playing Raiders "felt like a scrimmage"

Posted by Mike Florio - SI.com

October 13, 2009

From the perspective of a viewer, the Giants' shellacking of the Oakland Raiders appeared to be an ugly exercise in pro football. From the perspective of a participant, it was even worse.

New York linebacker Antonio Pierce shared his views regarding the Raiders during a Tuesday appearance on Sirius NFL Radio with Alex Marvez and Marty Schottenheimer.

"I do not like knocking teams," Pierce said. "But right now, they're struggling. We're playing that game the other day and, honestly, it felt like a scrimmage, like a practice. It felt like we were going against our offense [in a controlled setting] as far as the tempo.

"There was no vibe of trying or effort from the Raiders at all from a defensive standpoint against their offense. We're getting three-and-outs. You don't hear nobody [saying], 'Hey, let's go!' trying to pick the guys up, rallying them, getting guys fired up. There was nothing. It was quiet. A guy gets sacked or somebody gets beat, they just get up. It's not like there's yelling or no kind of [emotion] about the way they were playing.

"It was shocking to be out there in that game and get that kind of feeling."

The 1-4 Raiders, who somehow beat the Chiefs, have lost three straight games by 20 or more points -- and by scoring seven points or less in each game.

"It's sad because I grew up a Raiders fan," Pierce said. "That organization right now, they need some guidance. They need somebody to pick them up."

There was a flash of optimism during the first two weeks of the season, when the Raiders nearly beat the Chargers and then won at Kansas City. Since then, however, the team has fallen apart, and this once proud-to-the-point-of-defiant franchise suddenly seems to be at the lowest point that it ever has been.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Oct 14 2009, 08:38 AM)
The Oakland Raiders will not win another football game this year.  Yep.....1-15.  Here's proof:

Antonio Pierce says playing Raiders "felt like a scrimmage"
Posted by Mike Florio - SI.com
October 13, 2009

From the perspective of a viewer, the Giants' shellacking of the Oakland Raiders appeared to be an ugly exercise in pro football.  From the perspective of a participant, it was even worse.

New York linebacker Antonio Pierce shared his views regarding the Raiders during a Tuesday appearance on Sirius NFL Radio with Alex Marvez and Marty Schottenheimer.

"I do not like knocking teams," Pierce said. "But right now, they're struggling. We're playing that game the other day and, honestly, it felt like a scrimmage, like a practice. It felt like we were going against our offense [in a controlled setting] as far as the tempo.

"There was no vibe of trying or effort from the Raiders at all from a defensive standpoint against their offense. We're getting three-and-outs. You don't hear nobody [saying], 'Hey, let's go!' trying to pick the guys up, rallying them, getting guys fired up. There was nothing. It was quiet. A guy gets sacked or somebody gets beat, they just get up. It's not like there's yelling or no kind of [emotion] about the way they were playing.

"It was shocking to be out there in that game and get that kind of feeling."

The 1-4 Raiders, who somehow beat the Chiefs, have lost three straight games by 20 or more points -- and by scoring seven points or less in each game.

"It's sad because I grew up a Raiders fan," Pierce said. "That organization right now, they need some guidance. They need somebody to pick them up."

There was a flash of optimism during the first two weeks of the season, when the Raiders nearly beat the Chargers and then won at Kansas City. Since then, however, the team has fallen apart, and this once proud-to-the-point-of-defiant franchise suddenly seems to be at the lowest point that it ever has been.

BLa Bla Bla schla03.gif We all know the situation. For someone who braggs about the " Loser Lions" yes.gif You sure have a big mouth and know nothing about sports!! laugh.gif Like tick and I said.. when was the last time your Loser Lions cat.gif even played in a playoff game?? hmmmm new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif If your going to come into the Raider thread and be a total idiot!!!! You best have a team with some balls ok!! wink.gif

Wow!

This thread has taken on a very interesting turn!

The Lions are garbage.

Always have been always will.

At least the Raiders have three rings and five Superbowl appearances.

Once again the Raider Eagle game is blacked out on Sunday.

I'm sure it will be a blow out.

BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ.

How many times will JaMUCAS fumble on Sunday? Four times?

I say:

38-10 Eagles.

I would love to get in on this bet.

Let's bet a case of beer Cocky.

The Raiders will go 2-14. Lions will go 1-15.

I know that shipping a case of beer of your choice would be too much.

We can send out a BEVMO gift card then.

Loser buys. Winner cries with Joy!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 15 2009, 09:11 PM)
Wow!

The Lions are garbage.
BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ.
How many times will JaMUCAS fumble on Sunday?  Four times?
I say:

38-10 Eagles.

The Raiders will go 2-14.  Lions will go 1-15.
Loser buys.  Winner cries with Joy!

trink39.gif

laugh.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif If the Raiders would just start another QB. I think they would win a lot more games!! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 16 2009, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 15 2009, 09:11 PM)
Wow!

The Lions are garbage.
BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ.
How many times will JaMUCAS fumble on Sunday?  Four times?
I say:

38-10 Eagles.

The Raiders will go 2-14.  Lions will go 1-15.
Loser buys.  Winner cries with Joy!

trink39.gif

laugh.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif If the Raiders would just start another QB. I think they would win a lot more games!! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

I agree!

I think Ja-Off-Your Mark-us will be benched tomorrow if he screws up again.

The Black Hole will storm the field and take Russell out.

I saw on Youtube last week where a bunch of angry Raider fans after the Denver loss went back to the parking lot and they burned a JaMarcus Russell white jersey.

An Oakland Police Officer had to to stomp the flames out.

Wild shit man.

I am sure with the Eagles Blitz Package striking with force all day will make JaMarcus fumble the ball four times.

It's going to be another ugly day.

Unlike the weather.

"Stay Classy Oakland." NOT!

Signed,

Will Ferrell

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 18 2009, 08:59 PM)
We win!!! unsure.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif 653.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

I can't believe it Trout!

WE WON!

I am still in a state of shock!

Did you see that pigeon line up with the Raiders special teams unit?

Once Sebastian kicked off and all the Raiders started to sprint, the pigeon flew with them.

The Raiders should blitz more often.

The Jets better get serious because Sanchez really stunk it up yesterday.

5 picks?

Hell he could be benched before JaMarcus!

Cheers buddy! The Raiders shocked the NFL!!

trink39.gif

Earl

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 19 2009, 11:23 AM)
We win!!! unsure.gif  laugh.gif  rofl3.gif  653.gif  1022.gif  trink38.gif  trink39.gif

WE WON!

Once Sebastian kicked off and all the Raiders started to sprint, the pigeon flew with them.

5 picks?

trink39.gif

Earl

bekloppt.gif Yeah, I saw that. It was shown on espn and the nfl network! biggrin.gif The pigeon was a traitor!! unsure.gif he should have been on the Eagles side!! rofl3.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 20 2009, 08:03 PM)
We win!!! unsure.gif  laugh.gif  rofl3.gif  653.gif  1022.gif  trink38.gif  trink39.gif

WE WON!

5 picks?

trink39.gif

Earl

bekloppt.gif Yeah, I saw that. It was shown on espn and the nfl network! biggrin.gif The pigeon was a traitor!! unsure.gif he should have been on the Eagles side!! rofl3.gif tongue.gif

LOL!

Yeah, the ref should have blown the whistle for having too many men on the field!

I think Berman actually said that.

Classic!

I think the Raiders have a chance against the Jets!

Cheers!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 20 2009, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 20 2009, 08:03 PM)

WE WON!

5 picks?

trink39.gif

Earl

LOL!

Yeah, the ref should have blown the whistle for having too many men on the field!

I think Berman actually said that.

Classic!

I think the Raiders have a chance against the Jets!

Cheers!

trink39.gif

Obviously not!! laugh.gif 38-0 what a fu***** joke!! They finally bench JR. But during the press conference, Cable said he will start next week. unsure.gif wacko.gif

BTW.. does anyone have a problem with this? I dont. tongue.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,198197

Careful now. Tom Cable will bust someone's ass and walk away without consequence! I've seen it.

And he can't bench JR. The last guy got fired for making them postpone his Hall of Fame bust. Someday Al Davis will be gone...like Bill Wirtz in Chicago. Then things might improve.

Dude...a mohawk? Really? Has there ever been a fatter qb in the NFL?

You got your ass waxed by the Jets.............you should really shut this thread down

laugh.gif

Edited by metaldad

QUOTE (metaldad @ Oct 26 2009, 02:21 PM)
You got your ass waxed by the Jets.............you should really shut this thread down

laugh.gif

HAHAHA!! 38-0? I lost a case of beer to anothe buddy I know who is a Jets fan. I should have known better.

No shit though!! What a disgrace. JaMarcus needs to be paid in full and then cut asap. Tom Cable should be canned too.

As for Gey Bey, that dude is like Rickey Dudley. He had a pass that was right at his chest and the TOOL dropped it. Should have been an easy touchdown.

Bey has what, 3 catches now all season? Crabtree had five catches for 69 yards in his first game.

Al Davis should go see that movie "Paranormal Activity." Maybe that demon inside of him will jump out of his rotten silver and black soul!!!!

There is no hope.

This thread is a perfect example of "The Commitment To Excrement."

Pass the toilet paper. Wipe and flush.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 26 2009, 05:34 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Oct 26 2009, 02:21 PM)

laugh.gif

HAHAHA!! 38-0? I lost a case of beer to anothe buddy I know who is a Jets fan. I should have known better.

No shit though!! What a disgrace. JaMarcus needs to be paid in full and then cut asap. Tom Cable should be canned too.

As for Gey Bey, that dude is like Rickey Dudley. He had a pass that was right at his chest and the TOOL dropped it. Should have been an easy touchdown.

Bey has what, 3 catches now all season? Crabtree had five catches for 69 yards in his first game.

Al Davis should go see that movie "Paranormal Activity." Maybe that demon inside of him will jump out of his rotten silver and black soul!!!!

There is no hope.

This thread is a perfect example of "The Commitment To Excrement."

Pass the toilet paper. Wipe and flush.

laugh.gif goodpost.gif