THE OFFICIAL 2009 OAKLAND RAIDERS THREAD

RUSHHEAD666

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 4 2009, 04:26 AM)
Yet another DEAD THREAD.
Especially if the Faiders lose tomorrow morning.
Off to bed so I can wake up and watch another loss.

JaMucus Pusell.

Get whacked, 29-6.

And THAT is your new #32 team in the league folks. Glad the Lions are not there anymore.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Oct 5 2009, 01:30 PM)
Yet another DEAD THREAD.

JaMucus Pusell.

Get whacked, 29-6.

And THAT is your new #32 team in the league folks. Glad the Lions are not there anymore.

wacko.gif Correct me if I am wrong. Unless something has changed over the past 24 hours. Both teams are 1-3 along with three others. And four other teams are 0-4. wink.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Sep 30 2009, 09:47 PM)
QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Sep 28 2009, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Sep 28 2009, 12:34 PM)
QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Sep 28 2009, 08:46 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Sep 27 2009, 07:34 PM)
Today was an absolutely disgusting performance!! Time for a new QB 1287.gif  rage.gif

You need new ownership and a GM with a clue. Hopefully ,Al hangs around a while longer, because i like seeing the Raiders suck. tongue.gif

I agree with you on the ownership and GM thing. But this team is just killing me! fists crying.gif tongue.gif

JaMarcus Russell needs to be benched.

I would start Number 5: GRABOWSKI ASAP!!!

yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif The latest news on Cable eyesre4.gif 1-15 tongue.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApQr...ov=ap&type=lgns

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 5 2009, 08:19 PM)
Yet another DEAD THREAD.

JaMucus Pusell.

Get whacked, 29-6.

wacko.gif Correct me if I am wrong. Unless something has changed over the past 24 hours. Both teams are 1-3 along with three others. And four other teams are 0-4. wink.gif

Personally I think Rams and Brownies are much worse.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 5 2009, 04:23 PM)
Yet another DEAD THREAD.

JaMucus Pusell.

Get whacked, 29-6.

That remains to be seen. unsure.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 5 2009, 09:17 PM)
Yet another DEAD THREAD.

JaMucus Pusell.

Get whacked, 29-6.

Hey Rams only scored 24 points in 4 games...that's putrid laugh.gif Already been shut out twice

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 5 2009, 05:38 PM)
Yet another DEAD THREAD.

JaMucus Pusell.

Get whacked, 29-6.

Hey Rams only scored 24 points in 4 games...that's putrid laugh.gif Already been shut out twice

True biggrin.gif But Oakland is at the Giants this Sunday. I smell shutout!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 5 2009, 07:53 PM)
Yet another DEAD THREAD.

JaMucus Pusell.

Get whacked, 29-6.

True biggrin.gif But Oakland is at the Giants this Sunday. I smell shutout!! tongue.gif

42-0 Giants.

No hope Trout.

We will be 1-7 by the bye week.

062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 5 2009, 08:45 PM)
Yet another DEAD THREAD.

JaMucus Pusell.

Get whacked, 29-6.

42-0 Giants.

No hope Trout.

062802puke_prv.gif

Nawww.. 49-0 laugh.gif biggrin.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 6 2009, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 5 2009, 08:45 PM)
Yet another DEAD THREAD.

JaMucus Pusell.

Get whacked, 29-6.

42-0 Giants.

No hope Trout.

062802puke_prv.gif

Nawww.. 49-0 laugh.gif biggrin.gif trink39.gif

HAHAHA!!

49-0 with Eli at quarterback but if he is in too much pain then it will be 42-0 with David Carr. laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Being a Bear fan...I feel like it's not my place to speak up here...but what the hell. I think the Raiders have great fans, and if I were them...I would boycott that product until they got things figured out.

When Al Davis read that thing about Kiffin and said "He never supported the JaMarcus Russell pick," I thought...that's the reason you keep the guy! He knows SOMETHING.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 7 2009, 12:02 PM)
25-75 in last 100 games....worse in NFL history eh.gif

Thanks bud for that horrific stat.

I knew it was bad but not that bad.

This will be the seventh season in a row where the Raiders will finish under .500.

I wonder what their win loss record is after losing the Superbowl to Gruden.

The Curse Continues..........

QUOTE (raygun47 @ Oct 7 2009, 12:54 PM)
Being a Bear fan...I feel like it's not my place to speak up here...but what the hell. I think the Raiders have great fans, and if I were them...I would boycott that product until they got things figured out.

When Al Davis read that thing about Kiffin and said "He never supported the JaMarcus Russell pick," I thought...that's the reason you keep the guy! He knows SOMETHING.

Hey Raygun!

That's strange!

I was just talking about that Kiffin thing with a buddy of mine yesterday.

I was bashing Kiffin for what he did and said as the Raiders head coach, but now in retrospect Lane must have been on to something about JaMarcus.

Al should have listened to him.

JaMarcus is a BUST and Lane knew it!!!

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 7 2009, 04:30 PM)
25-75 in last 100 games....worse in NFL history  eh.gif

This will be the seventh season in a row where the Raiders will finish under .500.

That IS their record since losing that SB huh.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 7 2009, 03:38 PM)
Being a Bear fan...I feel like it's not my place to speak up here...but what the hell.  I think the Raiders have great fans, and if I were them...I would boycott that product until they got things figured out.

When Al Davis read that thing about Kiffin and said "He never supported the JaMarcus Russell pick," I thought...that's the reason you keep the guy!  He knows SOMETHING.

Hey Raygun!

That's strange!

I was bashing Kiffin for what he did and said as the Raiders head coach, but now in retrospect Lane must have been on to something about JaMarcus.

Yeah, Lane wasn't the only one who thought that wasn't the route to go. Now, I love Darren McFadden. And maybe Lane wasn't the guy either...but it's not going to be easy to get someone in there that's going to be able to turn things around. Not when it seems that you audition while you're doing the job...and not when it looks like the decisions are made for you and you are held responsible when the decisions don't work out. Russell wouldn't be very good anywhere. He's not an NFL QB.

What ya gotta do is get a guy in there that has the personality to stand up, and you gotta give him freedom to make the changes he wants to implement a system that works and has interchangeable parts. Like Pittsburgh. That's why when a LB leaves...there's another guy right there that has what it takes to step in. There's no stability. There's no identity. But you'll never get Cowher in there...and god forbid Gruden!

Al doesn't know what he's doing. Like Snyder and Jones...and they wield too much power in their organizations to allow the FOOTBALL guys they hire to build anything that can improve or last. The Bears are actually going to have to build their identity around Cutler now...because that changed the way we do things. But, and I'm not a Lovie guy...we do have an identity because he's been here a little while. We play defense a certain way. We rely on special teams. Things like that.

Good luck though, because the Raiders should be a good franchise and it may happen again.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 7 2009, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 7 2009, 04:30 PM)
25-75 in last 100 games....worse in NFL history  eh.gif

That IS their record since losing that SB huh.gif

sad.gif

Damn. What a Silver And Black Nightmare.

QUOTE (raygun47 @ Oct 7 2009, 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 7 2009, 03:38 PM)
Being a Bear fan...I feel like it's not my place to speak up here...but what the hell.  I think the Raiders have great fans, and if I were them...I would boycott that product until they got things figured out.

When Al Davis read that thing about Kiffin and said "He never supported the JaMarcus Russell pick," I thought...that's the reason you keep the guy!  He knows SOMETHING.

Hey Raygun!

That's strange!

Yeah, Lane wasn't the only one who thought that wasn't the route to go. Now, I love Darren McFadden. And maybe Lane wasn't the guy either...but it's not going to be easy to get someone in there that's going to be able to turn things around. Not when it seems that you audition while you're doing the job...and not when it looks like the decisions are made for you and you are held responsible when the decisions don't work out. Russell wouldn't be very good anywhere. He's not an NFL QB.

What ya gotta do is get a guy in there that has the personality to stand up, and you gotta give him freedom to make the changes he wants to implement a system that works and has interchangeable parts. Like Pittsburgh. That's why when a LB leaves...there's another guy right there that has what it takes to step in. There's no stability. There's no identity. But you'll never get Cowher in there...and god forbid Gruden!

Al doesn't know what he's doing. Like Snyder and Jones...and they wield too much power in their organizations to allow the FOOTBALL guys they hire to build anything that can improve or last. The Bears are actually going to have to build their identity around Cutler now...because that changed the way we do things. But, and I'm not a Lovie guy...we do have an identity because he's been here a little while. We play defense a certain way. We rely on special teams. Things like that.

Good luck though, because the Raiders should be a good franchise and it may happen again.

Well said, but do you really think things will turn around for the Raiders as long as Al Davis is alive?

I don't see any light at the end of the Silver And Black Tunnel.

I too was very excited when the Raiders selected McFadden but in all seriousness what has he done over the last season and up to now?

Remember, he suffered from Turf Toe all year long and now the dude is out 2 to 4 weeks with a bad knee.

When does the Negativity End????

Never. sad.gif

I have been a fan since 1969. Living in Missouri with my step dad who was a Chiefs fan. That's why I loved the Raiders as George Blanda was working his miracles!! biggrin.gif That's what made me a Raider fan as I watched the two teams kill each other. Al Davis was good in the day. Now... it's time to go awayyyyyyy wink.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 7 2009, 07:32 PM)
I have been a fan since 1969. Living in Missouri with my step dad who was a Chiefs fan. That's why I loved the Raiders as George Blanda was working his miracles!! biggrin.gif That's what made me a Raider fan as I watched the two teams kill each other. Al Davis was good in the day. Now... it's time to go awayyyyyyy wink.gif

That's totally cool Trout! Thanks for sharing your Raider History.

I must also commend you for putting up that rose for Dave Meniketti's father.

You my friend are a class act.

No matter what happens with the Raiders you and I will always support this team.

I guess it's safe to say that you are older than me. Heck I was born in 1968. I'm as old as the Oakland Athletics though. LOL!

My first Raider game in the Seventies was indeed a KC V. OAKLAND game.

I honestly don't remember the outcome.

Anyway there is no doubt that Big Al needs to take a permanent hike into the Woods Of No Return.

Crash 'N Burn.

He is too old to relearn the game.

Earl