Name Your Favorite ACCEPT Record!

This German metal band will always be one of my favorites!!

UDO RULES!

Anyway are there any ACCEPT HEAVY METALISTS out there?

I really love "BREAKER" you "SON OF A BITCH!"

But I have to go with:

"RESTLESS AND WILD!"

Signed,

"PRINCESS OF THE DAWN"

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ May 28 2009, 06:47 PM)
Hey tangy!

Good to hear from you!!

Yeah BTW is excellent too. I love "METAL HEART" as well.

Cheers bud!

trink39.gif right back at you.

sounds like you are staying busy. I saw some Y&T dates and wondered if you caught them.

me, I am up to no good as usual. I saw Mastodon 2 weeks ago which was quite fun. my business is sucking so I have had limited funds to buy new music in the last 6 months or so. I finally got around to buying a opeth disc though ( the roundhouse tapes ) which I love.

Right on Tang!

Yep both girls are in year round soccer and my dad and I are still working hard with our companies to survive!

Oh yeah my friend funny how you should mention Y&T.

Wendy and I just caught them up at Cache Creek a few weeks ago. My friend's room turned out to be the party room and the entire band showed up and we partied together until 5 in the morning!!!

It was WILD!!!!

I was hung over for "25 Hours."

Dave Meniketti still has it dude!

I just found out that Dave recorded a guitar solo on the new Glyder album.

Can't wait!

Hey time for another thread! LOL!

Earl

Hi de hi do hi da

Hi de hi do hi da

Hi de

Hi do

Hi da ha ha ha ha........ *RRRRRRIP!!!*

AAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!

1022.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ May 28 2009, 07:00 PM)
Right on Tang!

Yep both girls are in year round soccer and my dad and I are still working hard with our companies to survive!

Oh yeah my friend funny how you should mention Y&T.

Wendy and I just caught them up at Cache Creek a few weeks ago. My friend's room turned out to be the party room and the entire band showed up and we partied together until 5 in the morning!!!

It was WILD!!!!

I was hung over for "25 Hours."

Awesome!

hope the hangover has finally subsided.

balls to the walls was my first. - so thats my pic .

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ May 28 2009, 11:22 PM)
Hi de hi do hi da

Hi de hi do hi da

Hi de

Hi do

AAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!

1022.gif

laugh.gif

Unforgetable!!

QUOTE (GeddyLeeRoth @ May 29 2009, 12:51 PM)
I am only familar with Balls To The Wall and Fast As A Shark. Great songs and Udo is a killer singer. Maybe I should look into some of their stuff...

you'd like it, its like speedy priest mixed in with some krokus/acdc vox.

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ May 28 2009, 10:22 PM)
Hi de hi do hi da

Hi de hi do hi da

Hi de

Hi do

AAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!

1022.gif

That opening on "Fast As A Shark" changed my life as a young rocker back in 1983.

I was at home on a Saturday afternoon cleaning my room blasting the local radio high school station called KVHS. They were great, playing all the metal and hard rock all the time.

Anyway I heard that opening and I paused for a second and listened. Then UDO comes in like a bat out of hell and that frigging insane double kick and those killer guitars blew my mind.

I hopped on my bike right after I heard that song and went straight to my local record store called "The Record Exchange" and picked up "Restless And Wild" on vinyl.

I drove my parents insane that night. I must have played that record 4 times in a row before going to bed.

Love,

"FLASH ROCKIN' MAN"

Are they an AC/DC rip-off band? I'm just asking because that one song about the guys balls sticking to the wall, that tune sounds like an AC/DC joint that someone theived and repackaged. I hope my balls never get stuck like that. I wonder if anyone triple-dog dared him to do it.

Edited by naturalsciences101

NO WAY DUDE!!!!

ACCEPT BLOWS AC/DC AWAY! JMO (although all the Bon Scott stuff is beyond classic.)

I have never thought of AC/DC and ACCEPT as sounding the same in my life. Brian Johnson couldn't even hold on to UDO's jock. No contest to Johnson. I am not a big fan of the Brian Johnson stuff.

Now I really love a band called KROKUS and they do sound a lot like AC/DC. As a matter of fact the lead singer of Krokus, Marc Storace was asked to be in AC/DC as Bon's replacement but his record label ARISTA at the time would not let him break the contract.

Do yourself a favor and go listen to "RESTLESS & WILD."

You seem to have a very good knack for breaking down tunes. I would love to get your honest opinion on this band.

ACCEPT RULES.

As for bands coming out of Germany, ACCEPT is my favorite. Even over the Scorpions.

germany is producing some excellent death metal right now, some of the best. obscura, necrophagist, - OFF*TOPIC~FFS!

oh ........erm , accept DO RULE. I just picked up the live album.

live in japan

I have to admit, I am very happy to see all of these responses on this Accept Thread.

I thought you guys wouldn't give Accept any love.

It's a beautiful thing.

Signed,

"London Leather Boys" 1022.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ May 29 2009, 09:53 PM)
QUOTE (ozzy85 @ May 28 2009, 10:22 PM)
Hi de hi do hi da

Hi de hi do hi da

Hi de

Hi do

AAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!

1022.gif

That opening on "Fast As A Shark" changed my life as a young rocker back in 1983.

I was at home on a Saturday afternoon cleaning my room blasting the local radio high school station called KVHS. They were great, playing all the metal and hard rock all the time.

Anyway I heard that opening and I paused for a second and listened. Then UDO comes in like a bat out of hell and that frigging insane double kick and those killer guitars blew my mind.

I hopped on my bike right after I heard that song and went straight to my local record store called "The Record Exchange" and picked up "Restless And Wild" on vinyl.

I drove my parents insane that night. I must have played that record 4 times in a row before going to bed.

Love,

"FLASH ROCKIN' MAN"

The first half of the '80's were a great time to be a metalhead.You or one of your buddies would bring in the newest cassette to electronics class and say "Dude, check this s**t out !" Pop it into a Walkman or a ghetto blaster and blow your brains out. 1022.gif

I was introduced to a few bands this way in that class. Including Accept. And you just had to love that name, Udo Dirkschneider.

restless and wild and balls to the wall are a must have

metal heart is also very good

face the heat is dogshit

1022.gif

• Like 1

Hey Metaldad! I agree.

EAT THE HEAT is by far one of the worst records ever made. I hated that singer who replaced UDO.

Now did you like UDO's first solo album called "Animal House?" Did you know that the record was mostly written by ACCEPT? I love it. Actually I have all of the U.D.O. stuff!

What do you think about "Russian Roulette?" I bit commercial but I love it too!

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 1 2009, 03:18 PM)

What do you think about "Russian Roulette?" I bit commercial but I love it too!

it's o.k. it was the last of the big albums for them here

1022.gif