Girl Stuff

GhostGirl

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Aug 16 2006, 09:56 AM)
unsure.gif

So I went and spent a couple hundred on a new wardrobe ohmy.gif

When I moved here, I only took two suitcases.
So now that I can work and I need some "office clothes", I went shopping this week.

I'd model them for you all but ....nah.

It just seems weird to have small size dress clothes in the closet since I've lost so much weight unsure.gif

The sweet thing here is that my shoe size went down 2 sizes! laugh.gif
Their shoe sizing is diff than the US/Canada and I now have dainty size 6 feet applaudit.gif

Im not like normal women unsure.gif

I HATE clothes shoppin & I dread if i have to go

to the mall for somthing ph34r.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 20 2006, 05:35 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Aug 16 2006, 09:56 AM)
unsure.gif

So I went and spent a couple hundred on a new wardrobe ohmy.gif

When I moved here, I only took two suitcases.
So now that I can work and I need some "office clothes", I went shopping this week.

I'd model them for you all but ....nah.

It just seems weird to have small size dress clothes in the closet since I've lost so much weight unsure.gif

The sweet thing here is that my shoe size went down 2 sizes! laugh.gif
Their shoe sizing is diff than the US/Canada and I now have dainty size 6 feet applaudit.gif

Im not like normal women unsure.gif

I HATE clothes shoppin & I dread if i have to go

to the mall for somthing ph34r.gif

bolt.gif

So do I - especially shoes. I have wide feet. Really wide. Nothing pretty fits.

A new arrival... drool1.gif

I would just about KILL for a pair of these beauties...

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/products/mp/NMX9922_mp.jpg

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 24 2006, 09:39 AM)

ohmy.gif wub.gif

I'll tell you what, GG. If I win the lottery tonight, I'll buy you a pair wink.gif

It could happen unsure.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Aug 24 2006, 10:14 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 24 2006, 09:39 AM)

ohmy.gif wub.gif

I'll tell you what, GG. If I win the lottery tonight, I'll buy you a pair wink.gif

It could happen unsure.gif

Thanks, Daylin. That's very sweet. smile.gif

Some Tips if u never knew

1. Budweiser beer conditions the hair

2. Pam cooking spray will dry finger nail polish

3. Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 minutes

4. Mayonnaise will KILL LICE, it will also condition your hair

5. Elmer's Glue - paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see the dead skin and blackheads if any

6. Shiny Hair - use brewed Lipton Tea

7. Sunburn - empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water

8. Minor burn - Colgate or Crest toothpaste

9. Burn your tongue? Put sugar on it!

10. Arthritis? WD-40 Spray and rub in, kill insect stings too

11 Bee stings - meat tenderizer

12. Chigger bite - Preparation H

13. Puffy eyes - Preparation H

14. Paper cut - crazy glue or chap stick (glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals)

15. Stinky feet - Jell-O

16. Athletes feet - cornstarch

17 Fungus on toenails or fingernails - Vicks vapor rub

18. Kool aid to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put in the detergent section and run a cycle, it will also clean a toilet (Wow, and we drink this stuff)

19. Kool Aid can be used as a dye in paint also Kool Aid in Dannon plain yogurt as a finger paint, your kids will love it and it won't hurt them if they eat it!

20. Peanut butter - will get scratches out of CD's! Wipe off with a coffee filter paper

21. Sticking bicycle chain - Pam no-stick cooking spray

22. Pam will also remove paint, and grease from your hands! Keep a can in your garage for your hubby

23. Peanut butter will remove ink from the face of dolls

24. When the doll clothes are hard to put on, sprinkle with corn starch and watch them slide on

2 5. Heavy dandruff - pour on the vinegar!

26. Body paint - Crisco mixed with food coloring. Heat the Crisco in the microwave, pour in to an empty film container and mix with the food color of your choice!

27 Tie Dye T-shirt - mix a solution of Kool Aid in a container, tie a rubber band around a section of the T-shirt and soak

28. Preserving a newspaper clipping - large bottle of club soda and cup of milk of magnesia, soak for 20 min. and let dry, will last for many years!

29. A Slinky will hold toast and CD's!

30. To keep goggles and glasses from fogging, coat with Colgate toothpaste

31. Wine stains, pour on the Morton salt and watch it absorb into the salt.

32. To remove wax - Take a paper towel and iron it over the wax stain, it will absorb into the towel.

33. Remove labels off glassware etc. rub with Peanut butter

34. Baked on food - fill container with water, get a Bounce paper softener and the static from the Bounce towel will cause the baked on food to adhere to it. Soak overnight. Also; you can use 2 Efferdent tablets, soak overnight!

35. Crayon on the wall - Colgate toothpaste and brush!

36. Dirty grout - Listerine

37. Stains on clothes - Colgate

38. Grass stains - Karo Syrup

39. Grease Stains - Coca Cola, it will also remove grease stains from the driveway overnight. We know it will take corrosion from car batteries!

40. Fleas in your carpet? 20 Mule Team Borax- sprinkle and let stand for 24 hours. Maybe this will work if you get them back again.

41. To keep FRESH FLOWERS longer Add a little Clorox, or 2 Bayer aspirin, or just use 7-up instead of water.

42. When you go to buy bread in the grocery store, have you ever wondered which is the freshest, so! you "squeeze" for freshness or softness? Did you know that bread is delivered fresh to the stores five days a week? Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Each day has a different color twist tie. They are: Monday = Blue, Tuesday = Green, Thursday = Red Friday = White and Saturday = Yellow So if today was Thursday, you would want red twist tie; not white which is Fridays (almost a week old)! The colors go alphabetically by color Blue- Green - Red - White - Yellow , Monday through Saturday. Very easy to remember. I thought this was interesting. I looked in the grocery store and the bread wrappers DO have different twist ties, and even the ones with the plastic clips have different colors. You learn something new everyday! Enjoy fresh bread when you buy bread with the right color on the day you are shopping.

WAL-MART SUPER STORE SURROUND EFFECTS

The new Wal-Mart food market near our house has an automatic

water misting device to keep the produce fresh. Just before it

goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell

of fresh rain.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and

witness the scent of fresh hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle

and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and

eggs frying.

The vegetable department features the smell of fresh

buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there any more.

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 26 2006, 11:10 AM)
WAL-MART SUPER STORE SURROUND EFFECTS

The new Wal-Mart food market near our house has an automatic
water misting device to keep the produce fresh. Just before it
goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell
of fresh rain.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and
witness the scent of fresh hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle
and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and
eggs frying.

The vegetable department features the smell of fresh
buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there any more.

ohmy.gif rofl3.gif

on a shopping subject...

have you ladies seen any of the new t-shirts for sale at the backstage club???

(or am i out of the loop again...? laugh.gif)

or any of the new items for that matter...

t-shirts and onsies for kids!!

bumper stickers...

key chains...

here's the pics of the t-shirts.....except i didn't include the pink rhinestone one...we've all seen that one before...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/RURE361001M.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/RUFK611000M.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/RUFK361004M.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/RU21501000M.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/RU21361007M.jpg

the link is here to check it out!!

common001.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Aug 29 2006, 11:20 AM)
the link is here to check it out!!

Wow! Those are great! Thanks for the link! That's the kind of shopping I prefer--ordering. biggrin.gif

Last time I truly enjoyed in-person shopping was several years ago in Berlin, hitting some of the pagan shops (and taking the U-bahn to get to them) and at Ka-De-We. Malls freak me out a bit--I even seem allergic to the air--eyes get red and runny. Some malls sway on the upper levels and I get Vertigo. Scariest shopping: chaperoning the major high school band outing in which they go to the mall after the parade (the flagship university's homecoming).

it seems in my world anymore, i'm only going shopping for the girls...or with the girls...and i rarely have time to go just for or by myself...so i have come to dislike it ....

and i don't have the time to devote to it either! i can't just pick something up off the rack and buy it...i have to try it on...especially pants...and that takes time...which i have very of little of for myself! i hate the malls on the weekends! blech! i avoid them like the plague!

I do a lot of shopping online...

Just had a happy online experience - found the most adorable pair of little black Mary-Jane heels at Zappos.com over the weekend (and in my width!) but they were out of stock. sad.gif So I submitted an "email me when my size" comes in req, not really expecting to hear back from them.

They came in today. And I grabbed them. biggrin.gif They should be here by next week.

So right now I'm a happy bunny.

$30 Million Dollar Bikini

The most expensive piece of diamond apparel ever made is making its debut in the 2006 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Designer Susan Rosen worked with Steinmetz Diamonds to create the ultimate bikini, a special commission in collaboration with the swimsuit editors.

The bikini is made up of over 150 carats of D Flawless diamonds, some of the rarest in the world including ....

a 51ct D Flawless Pear Shape,

a 30ct D Flawless Emerald Cut,

a pair of 15ct D Flawless Rounds and

a pair of 8ct D Flawless Pear Shapes.

All of the diamonds are free of inclusions, or nature's birthmarks, making the sparkle and brilliance unsurpassable.

That,coupled with perfect D colored stones, which are set in platinum, makes the bikini truly extraordinary.

The diamond bikini is body jewelry that reflects the eternal love and beauty of women. Not a lot of materials for $30 million.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6805/image001ms2.jpg

Hell! if I had 30 mill, I wouldnt spend it on that bikini

Id go for gettin that body for myself laugh.gif wink.gif

Edited by DonnaWanna

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 21 2006, 11:46 AM)
$30 Million Dollar Bikini
The most expensive piece of diamond apparel ever made is making its debut in the 2006 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Designer Susan Rosen worked with Steinmetz Diamonds to create the ultimate bikini, a special commission in collaboration with the swimsuit editors.

The bikini is made up of over 150 carats of D Flawless diamonds, some of the rarest in the world including ....
a 51ct D Flawless Pear Shape,
a 30ct D Flawless Emerald Cut,
a pair of 15ct D Flawless Rounds and
a pair of 8ct D Flawless Pear Shapes.

All of the diamonds are free of inclusions, or nature's birthmarks, making the sparkle and brilliance unsurpassable.
That,coupled with perfect D colored stones, which are set in platinum, makes the bikini truly extraordinary.

The diamond bikini is body jewelry that reflects the eternal love and beauty of women. Not a lot of materials for $30 million.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6805/image001ms2.jpg

Hell! if I had 30 mill, I wouldnt spend it on that bikini
Id go for gettin that body for myself laugh.gif wink.gif

ohmy.gif 30 million, on a bikini sarcasm.gif

laugh.gif Donna, at what you said rofl3.gif

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2427/125ki3.jpg

ph34r.gif bolt.gif