VH1 Box Set

OldRod

So I got an email from the Rush Newsletter saying that there would be a Rush special on VH1 Classic today - "Box Set" talking about the new retrospective. So I set my DVR to record it and when I watched it later, it was "I Love the 70s Vol. 2". WTF?!?

Did I miss this? Or did the schedule change?

You've been had...nuke yer TV!!!!!

QUOTE (OldRod @ Mar 21 2009, 03:56 PM)
So I got an email from the Rush Newsletter saying that there would be a Rush special on VH1 Classic today - "Box Set" talking about the new retrospective. So I set my DVR to record it and when I watched it later, it was "I Love the 70s Vol. 2". WTF?!?

Did I miss this? Or did the schedule change?

Same thing happened to me. Set the DVR and no 2.gif

comp26.gif comp26.gif comp26.gif

VH1 Classic is notorious for doing this type of thing. Hopefully, we'll catch it at some point.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 21 2009, 05:19 PM)
QUOTE (OldRod @ Mar 21 2009, 03:56 PM)
So I got an email from the Rush Newsletter saying that there would be a Rush special on VH1 Classic today - "Box Set" talking about the new retrospective.  So I set my DVR to record it and when I watched it later, it was "I Love the 70s Vol. 2".  WTF?!?

Did I miss this?  Or did the schedule change?

Same thing happened to me. Set the DVR and no 2.gif

comp26.gif comp26.gif comp26.gif

VH1 Classic is notorious for doing this type of thing. Hopefully, we'll catch it at some point.

Yes they are!! Plus thay have sh** shows like the one that is on now.. Tool Academy 062802puke_prv.gif

My wife and I watched it last night on VH-1 Classic. It was actually pretty decent!! My wife didn`t know the orgin of YYZ.

That channel has really declined in my opinion sad.gif

Who's with me on the opinion that we just might be approaching the appocalypse as twas foretold in days of old? Have not these VH1 reality shows really reached an all time low? I mean, Tool Academy, Real Chance at Love and Rock O' Love Charm School?...You have to be kidding me...Tell me this is a joke...Wait a second now, son. Step outside ye'self and look down on this disgraceful mess from the perspective of, oh, I don't know, say, ten years ago. Even ten years ago, your former self would see the current state of Television as an absolutely disgraceful blunder. How much worse can it get?

Just saw it. And the Rush publicity tour rolls on! smile.gif

2.gif

Anything that gets the band more notoriety is good in my book.

Geddy was once again humorous and insightful when describing the various tracks on Box Set. This one is going in the DVR permanently. yes.gif

----------------

Now playing: Rush - [Permanent Waves CD1 #05] Different Strings [foobar2000 v0.9.6]

via FoxyTunes

I didn't realize it was going to be only Ged, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I thought it was going to be a collection of interviews along with videos. I did like to hear his explanation of the videos. Doesn't make me like the video for Driven any better, but at least they were happy with it.

Archived