CDC Alert!

Alsgalpal

CDC Alert

The Centers for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weary Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest grocery store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

I've been suffering from this for most of my adult life, no one has been able to properly diagnose it however so, thanks for the info!

blush4.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2009, 03:47 PM)
I would avoid Weary Overload Recreational Killer, but I need the Monetary Outcome Necessary Employment Yields.

Sayin'...

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 12 2009, 05:52 AM)
I would avoid Weary Overload Recreational Killer, but I need the Monetary Outcome Necessary Employment Yields.

Sayin'...

Yup goodpost.gif

Well put, Galactic Ocular Overdrive Basketcase Specimen trink39.gif

(im sorry i suck at acronyms unsure.gif )

Archived