Counterparts ( rushmessageboard.com ) Down

ghostworks

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction: At 3:50 tomorrow morning, Ken will say something along the lines of, "Well guys, we can either try to rebuild all the posts again from scratch and hope it doesn't time out again (not happening), or we can just start over from scratch with a fresh board."

QUOTE (The Great Zo @ May 25 2009, 06:33 PM)
7 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):
The Great Zo, Mystress Aynn, Jaye, Draco, rain

bekloppt.gif

Why is it that when I finally decide to make a return visit to CP, (I'm J_Wing, btw) it goes down??! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Emotes/shakefist.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 25 2009, 07:00 PM)
QUOTE (The Gangster of Boats @ May 25 2009, 01:44 PM)
We'll just hang out here while Draco slaves over a hot server.

z7shysterical.gif

You're very excitable these days Lerxst....

QUOTE (Quantum @ May 25 2009, 10:50 AM)
Prediction: At 3:50 tomorrow morning, Ken will say something along the lines of, "Well guys, we can either try to rebuild all the posts again from scratch and hope it doesn't time out again (not happening), or we can just start over from scratch with a fresh board."

No. The posts came up fine. The bugs I've noticed are; the posts from Saturday and yesterday come up with a time of h,i,m,A., and the quote boxes aren't showing up in the quotes. (The quotes are there, but hard to tell apart from the actual post.) Other than that, everything came up great! Like I mentioned before, rebuilding the posts may solve our database error, as the root table for all the errors were the post tables.

If the rebulid fails again, I'll just go ahead and open up the board and set a new time to close it to rebuild the posts. It will be a time where the majority of the board gets to choose and agree on.

Looks like it's gonna work!!! I got another database error, and instead of going back to the index and giving up, I refreshed the page, and it continued to rebuild the posts!

I just have to babysit it, which does take away my Memorial Day plans (of cleaning my apartment), but I consider it a fair trade off! rofl3.gif

8 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Draco, wibblet, The Great Zo, Mystress Aynn, rain, ghostworks, Burger King Diamond

Invasion force.

QUOTE (wibblet @ May 25 2009, 07:12 PM)
Guess where we were yesterday.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Qv6lu9KsmdU/ShrGGus1KxI/AAAAAAAABHs/AoSG2REjTZY/s400/IMG_0250.JPG

At some Rush-related Gayfest obviously.

QUOTE (wibblet @ May 25 2009, 11:18 AM)
Another clue.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Qv6lu9KsmdU/ShrF13w_nUI/AAAAAAAABG8/yTRMlWeaqv0/s400/IMG_0239.JPG

Motorcycle museum.