2008 Oscar nominations announced

Rushian King

Always puzzled by these silly awrads and ceremonies.

If a film is good, it surely doesn't matter who is acting in it? I know that my viewing choice is not influenced in any way by who is starring in it.

True, some actors are probably better than others, but I don't think ability is often reflected by fame.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 26 2009, 09:17 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Feb 26 2009, 03:31 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Feb 25 2009, 12:39 PM)
QUOTE (librarian @ Feb 25 2009, 10:27 AM)
I was SO waiting for Jen Aniston to swan dive off the stage into Ang Jolie, but it didn't happen.  unsure.gif  unsure.gif
I'm sure the guys would have loved that -

Oh well, maybe next year... popcorn.gif  popcorn.gif  popcorn.gif
I wonder who would win???

Obviously Angelina would totally kick Jen's ass. yes.gif

Definitely Jolie. She's a wild untamed stallion and Aniston is a trained pony at the petting zoo.

BTW, I'm waiting to hear the news that Aniston has attempted suicide. All that talk in the tabloids for the past few years about how upset she is over the Brad breakup... if there's a shred of truth to it, she must be really depressed by now. No beau, no acting work, and no public statements of any kind being made. I think she's lost.

Can I assume you're kidding, and don't actually believe what you read about Jennifer Aniston and other celebrities in the supermarket tabloids?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/2723120195_60deafd5c1.jpg

BTW, Aniston is currently starring in "He's Just Not That Into You," which opened recently and is doing pretty good business. Plus, she's cuter than Jolie, who looks like a skank.

The Aniston will always have a place in my heart. The recent GQ spread. Sweet Jesus. Nurse, the blinds!

Whereas Mrs. Pitt just frightens the bejesus out of me.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Feb 24 2009, 11:19 PM)

He is creepy smile.gif  Yeah, something to it, but once upon he took her and the fam on vacation when she was a little girl and he was 40.... unsure.gif

<<<-- Insists Asians mature more quickly than Anglos... wink.gif

Edited by goose