DonnaWanna

I think if i WAS a mom i would love each child the same

with ALL my heart.

I love both my cats the same way lol & their my "kids" laugh.gif

but for real..

it just totaly crushed me hearin that outta someone that

means the world to me. I just couldnt believe that they said that to me

I STILL cant.

it does bring alotta " for instances" to mind as i think threw the past.

After NOW knowin how this person feels...

i still love em with all my heart.

I just dont have the respect as i did b4 i heard them say that stuff.

& i kinda look at em differantly

& that sux

that REALLY sux

eh.gif

Oh hell. All you people are lying.

We all know it's divide and conquer.

You got to play the kids against one another in order for them to be so uncertain and suspicious of one another and your motivations to keep them on their toes. That way they will do their utmost to please you. And to keep pleasing you so as not to fall from your favour and benevolence. yes.gif

Hey, centuries of kings can't be wrong. How else do you keep them from killing you to usurp the throne??

Wait. No that was my parents plan!!! ohmy.gif

Scrap that.

Of course a parent loves their kids equally. Who couldn't? wub.gif wub.gif

They are a part of you. You may see faults but we all have them.

I will love my kids no matter what they do. No matter what. wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jan 8 2009, 05:18 AM)
Oh hell. All you people are lying.

We all know it's divide and conquer.
You got to play the kids against one another in order for them to be so uncertain and suspicious of one another and your motivations to keep them on their toes. That way they will do their utmost to please you. And to keep pleasing you so as not to fall from your favour and benevolence. yes.gif
Hey, centuries of kings can't be wrong. How else do you keep them from killing you to usurp the throne??

Wait. No that was my parents plan!!! ohmy.gif
Scrap that.

Of course a parent loves their kids equally. Who couldn't? wub.gif wub.gif
They are a part of you. You may see faults but we all have them.
I will love my kids no matter what they do. No matter what. wub.gif wub.gif

goodpost.gif

and ditto.

i can't even imagine or fathom the thought of loving one more than the other, or playing favorites. I've seen it with my step kids' mother. she favors one over the other. it's very evident, and one of her kids now harbors resentment toward her over it.

i just shake my head. i just don't get that. confused13.gif

Well, mine are all gown up now, and no longer really dependent on me as such...They were all "gifted" to me as well, as I am not their biological father.

As to loving them differently? Well, it's true that they each have their own distinct personalities, and there have been times when I have wanted to scream at them in frustration (especially at Laura), but there is one important question to answer:

How far would I go to help them if they were in real trouble?

Answer: As far as neccessary, up to and including laying down my life if required.

As that answer applies equally to all three then I think that (sort of) answers the question.....

I remember when I was expecting my second baby. I was so worried about not loving the new baby as much as I loved my Erica.

My ex mother in law (who had seven kids) said you will have just as much love for the second as the first. It was so true.

The amount of love you feel for your children is sometimes blinding, and overflows your heart and soul to almost an aching point. Its a tide that ebbs and flows, yet is always precious and ever growing... Never receding.

Archived