Kenny Maclean

D-13

Not only that, but the guy totally went out on a limb to help out new bands...whether it was for producing their stuff or promoting it...he did a lot to help out the new guys on the block...Which to me is so cool.

i hate reading stuff like this rose.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Nov 29 2008, 12:53 AM)
Alex made a guest appearance on the Platinum Blonde album Alien Shores (1985) performing guitar solos on the songs "Crying Over You" and "Holy Water smile.gif

R.I.P. Kenny rose.gif

"Crying Over You" video

I remember hearing this tune alot in high school

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 29 2008, 01:17 AM)
QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Nov 29 2008, 12:53 AM)
Alex made a guest appearance on the Platinum Blonde album Alien Shores (1985) performing guitar solos on the songs "Crying Over You" and "Holy Water  smile.gif

R.I.P. Kenny  rose.gif

"Crying Over You" video

I remember hearing this tune alot in high school

The good ol' high school days

Shit, I feel old now old.gif tongue.gif

RIP Kenny. You were such a wonderful human being and a true talent.

Sadly missed, never forgotten. rose.gif heart.gif

Here I am... "crying over you". fists crying.gif

From cbcnews.ca

Toronto funeral this week for Platinum Blonde's MacLean

A funeral and memorial service for former Platinum Blonde bassist Kenny MacLean will be held in Toronto on Thursday, the musician's family says.

The family discovered MacLean unresponsive in his home and studio a week ago. According to his family, a post-mortem indicated late last week that he died of natural causes.

Just before his death, the 52-year-old had performed at a show to promote his just-released his third solo album. He had also recently convinced some of his old Platinum Blonde bandmates to reunite for a gig.

MacLean's family has asked that those wishing to pay tribute to him make a donation to a special fund that will support scholarships at Humber College's School of Creative and Performing Arts.

*I'm happy the media cleared up their first mention that Kenny died from drug use..he died of natural causes*

Archived