College basketball

theredtamasrule

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (tangy @ Jan 28 2009, 11:21 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 28 2009, 11:19 PM)
WHOOHOO! BUZZER BEATER!!!

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1287.gif  cheer.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

cool10.gif 1022.gif common001.gif cool10.gif 1022.gif common001.gif

Nice shot by Lawson but once again Danny Green is the man!

Heels shouldn't have been in that position to begin with; gotta give 'Noles some credit for giving them a hard time. Heels couldn't afford another conference loss.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 28 2009, 11:26 PM)
QUOTE (tangy @ Jan 28 2009, 11:21 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 28 2009, 11:19 PM)
WHOOHOO! BUZZER BEATER!!!

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1287.gif  cheer.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

cool10.gif 1022.gif common001.gif cool10.gif 1022.gif common001.gif

Nice shot by Lawson but once again Danny Green is the man!

Heels shouldn't have been in that position to begin with; gotta give 'Noles some credit for giving them a hard time. Heels couldn't afford another conference loss.

Absolutely, FSU played great and came awfully close to beating the Heels. ACC is looking tought this year!

UCONN looks like a monster this year ! Hopefully Calhoun will get his 3rd championship. 1022.gif

I don't think UCONN gets the respect they deserve. There is no a more solid program over the past 20 years then the Huskies. They are right there with Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, or anyone else.

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 11 2009, 03:07 PM)
UCONN looks like a monster this year ! Hopefully Calhoun will get his 3rd championship. 1022.gif

I don't think UCONN gets the respect they deserve. There is no a more solid program over the past 20 years then the Huskies. They are right there with Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, or anyone else.

Yeah UCONN is a quality program. living where I do its all about the ACC but i used to live in hartford when real young and have relatives there so i tend to pull for UCONN too.

QUOTE (tangy @ Feb 11 2009, 03:14 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Feb 11 2009, 03:07 PM)

Yeah UCONN is a quality program. living where I do its all about the ACC but i used to live in hartford when real young and have relatives there so i tend to pull for UCONN too.

hmmmmm... a championship every five years? I'll take that!!!!

In Hartford that's all there is - bars, strip clubs, Dunkin Donuts and Uconn hoops biggrin.gif

I like it when Calhoun plays the 3 pointguard line up with Adrien and baby Thabeet in the paint, seems to work, eh? Even if they only play well half the game...with that many turnovers they should've lost most games

but hey, Go Uconn! Still number one! 653.gif

I stayed up untill 1:30 in the morning watching Uconn and Syracuse play 6 overtimes ! and UCONN LOST !!! angry.gif

Archived