Permanent Change

psionic11

Did TheRocinanteKid have a hand in this? tongue.gif rofl3.gif

OH.....................MY....................GOD wacko.gif

That's like a hardcore fan's wet dream. cool10.gif

I perused the entire document but did not have time to read the entire thing. I saved it to my desktop to read later. The music examples all looked accurate and the sections I read were very interesting.

I just finished skimming it. Couldn't really be bothered with the technical descriptions of their music that he took up a lot of it with, but all the personal perspectives were really interesting. Props to him for writing this, and I'll definitely keep it as a reference.

I have to say, reading the first 15 pages or so,

OMG!

I love it. common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif cool.gif

I read an earlier draft of Bowman's dissertation about eight years ago. This must be the final work.

And I was one of the 161 people who answered the survey questions; he showed up at the first RushCon with his questionaire.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 23 2008, 03:54 PM)
I read an earlier draft of Bowman's dissertation about eight years ago. This must be the final work.

And I was one of the 161 people who answered the survey questions; he showed up at the first RushCon with his questionaire.

I was at the first RushCon and I don't even remember this guy. confused13.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 23 2008, 02:56 PM)
I read an earlier draft of Bowman's dissertation about eight years ago.  This must be the final work.

He was there, handing out his survey. (Maybe you were onstage taking part in one of those two contests?) When I saw his name on the survey, I took from my bookbag an earlier draft of his dissertation. I thought he'd be flattered that I actually had his dissertation in my posession as I encountered him... but he only muttered, "That's an old version. My update is much better."

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 23 2008, 04:08 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 23 2008, 02:56 PM)
I read an earlier draft of Bowman's dissertation about eight years ago.  This must be the final work.

He was there, handing out his survey. (Maybe you were onstage taking part in one of those two contests?) When I saw his name on the survey, I took from my bookbag an earlier draft of his dissertation. I thought he'd be flattered that I actually had his dissertation in my posession as I encountered him... but he only muttered, "That's an old version. My update is much better."

Yeah, I played "Name that Rush Tune". That was fun. 2.gif

Archived