Ivan thread

Indica

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, you guys! I'm running on the last of my laptop batteries, but wanted to check in again. Still POWERLESS (literally) both at our home and my parents'...so here we sit. Today has been beautiful, but HOT with no a/c....WAH!!!! We plan on staying with my folks till we get power at home (who knows WHEN that will be---the emergency cases have to be repaired first, but surely it'll be our turn SOON!). So we have a generator to use for a few hours at a time, but not constantly...so it's HOT!!!! What I'd give for a hot shower! smile.gif

BUT, we are all fine and safe, and we are thankful. We've seen the awful devastation on the coast, and even here in the Birmingham area, the flooding and structural damage is pretty significant.

So, just wanted to thank you all for the good wishes and expressions of concern. I'll be back around posting up a storm soon!

wub.gif

~Michelle

GG,

Glad to hear you & yours made it thru ok. Iw as just going to pm you to see how you were. Hope they get you fixed up soon.

<<sending lots of good thougts your way>>

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 17 2004, 05:29 PM)
Hello, you guys! I'm running on the last of my laptop batteries, but wanted to check in again. Still POWERLESS (literally) both at our home and my parents'...so here we sit. Today has been beautiful, but HOT with no a/c....WAH!!!! We plan on staying with my folks till we get power at home (who knows WHEN that will be---the emergency cases have to be repaired first, but surely it'll be our turn SOON!). So we have a generator to use for a few hours at a time, but not constantly...so it's HOT!!!! What I'd give for a hot shower! smile.gif

BUT, we are all fine and safe, and we are thankful. We've seen the awful devastation on the coast, and even here in the Birmingham area, the flooding and structural damage is pretty significant.

So, just wanted to thank you all for the good wishes and expressions of concern. I'll be back around posting up a storm soon!

wub.gif
~Michelle

Oh thank goodness. I've been worried about you and am glad to hear that you're safe.

Glad to hear from you, GG! biggrin.gif You gave us thutch a thcare, girl! Don't ya do that again, sayin'?

Hope you get some power soon, because it's no fun for me to surpass your post total when you're not even around to defend yourself! wink.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Yeah! Bay-bee, yeah! BSG on the move! Number 4 on da hit list and comin' on strong!! 1022.gif pokey.gif

Archived