Things you hate

Dweezil

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 18 2005, 07:54 PM)
Digging under the seat in the minivan my fingers happened upon a suppy cup. I went in to dump out the contents and let's just say it used to be milk 062802puke_prv.gif Who knows how many weeks it sat in the heat in the car...

Oh, man! I've been there. I don't know what's worse. Wondering what that putrid smell is in the van, or discovering what has been causing it. 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Sep 18 2005, 08:33 PM)
QUOTE (ES-335 @ Sep 18 2005, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Mar 3 2005, 08:03 PM)
learning about barium enemas  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

Better than having one!!! ohmy.gif Or at least I have been told. biggrin.gif

True, but I have to DO them laugh.gif ph34r.gif unsure.gif

I do believe that would be the worse!!!!! 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 29 2005, 10:06 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 29 2005, 09:55 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 29 2005, 09:46 PM)
I hate spiders. 

you wouldn't kill a cute little spider would you? no.gif

No, I can't even bring myself to get near one, I even have a 'spiderdance' I do when I see one, and it's totally involuntary!!! laugh.gif I usually call someone, to come and 'get it!' scared.gif blush4.gif

Y'know what's even worse than that? MY FREAKIN' SPIDER DANCE!!! I'm 6'5" tall and quite an ox of a man, but i shriek worse than my daughter and flop all around like a goof anywhere near a spider. Tell me though, are you as fascinated by them as you are scared? I torture myself by studying them and watching any show or documentary or movie there is about them. On top of all that, i photograph them. My skin will be crawling and i'll be sweating like crazy, but i'll get in real close and pray to God that it won't jump on me, and i'll take tons of pics. It's insane, but i can't control it. Oh yeah... and tomatoes. I frikkin' hate tomatoes.

Derlicks who think they know it all when they only master a couple things in life because they spent their whole lives doing them. It really urks us jack of all trade type people to see that. Where do they get off? new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Things I Hate:

1. Cilantro - vile stuff - I gag at even the smell of it

2. Tailgating (on the road, not the parties!)

3. Traffic

4. Cigarettes

5. Rape and violence towards woman and children and all the damage it does

6. Country Music (the work of the devil)

7. Rap Music (not nearly as much as country, but still...)

8. Computer Viruses

9. Most Contemporary Popular Music (though much worse if its rap and infinitely worse if its country)

10. Bad Acting

11. War and senseless violence

On Family Guy. Chris got to play virtual racecars, while Peter got to play virtual "stuck behind the bus."

Boy can I relate. Skool buses piss me off. mad.gif

Archived