i need a girl friend

08leader

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Feb 13 2005, 01:42 AM)
QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Feb 13 2005, 03:34 AM)
QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Jan 30 2005, 07:03 AM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 29 2005, 02:52 AM)
Love is a farse    sad.gif

Not always.

The love I see in the eyes of my two children is very, very real and 100% reciprocated.

Rick, if you get your wish to be a father, make sure, if at all possible, that you're at the birth. I was there when both of mine were born and, apart from bawling my eyes out both times, I've never found anything to match the experience. It even better than (I'll say this very quietly) seeing Rush live ohmy.gif

Happysmiles, hi there Carolynn. Nice to see another By-Torian here. Don't know when you joined, but I've only just noticed. Must be too busy adoring my kids. biggrin.gif

ehh. My love is farse.

I shouldn't love... I'm young... but I need it!

Rat what you need is a hooker cat.gif yes.gif

I need a life. (Wow, there's a shocker.)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Feb 13 2005, 04:50 AM)
QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Feb 13 2005, 01:42 AM)
QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Feb 13 2005, 03:34 AM)
QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Jan 30 2005, 07:03 AM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 29 2005, 02:52 AM)
Love is a farse    sad.gif

Not always.

The love I see in the eyes of my two children is very, very real and 100% reciprocated.

Rick, if you get your wish to be a father, make sure, if at all possible, that you're at the birth. I was there when both of mine were born and, apart from bawling my eyes out both times, I've never found anything to match the experience. It even better than (I'll say this very quietly) seeing Rush live ohmy.gif

Happysmiles, hi there Carolynn. Nice to see another By-Torian here. Don't know when you joined, but I've only just noticed. Must be too busy adoring my kids. biggrin.gif

ehh. My love is farse.

I shouldn't love... I'm young... but I need it!

Rat what you need is a hooker cat.gif yes.gif

I need a life. (Wow, there's a shocker.)

No, actually it isn't. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Feb 19 2005, 10:29 PM)
QUOTE (08leader @ Feb 19 2005, 02:39 PM)
I cannot find the Rush Chicas for Hire. com thing you were talking about

You and Rat are too young for hookers... Besides Testes didn't get his first hooker until he was 19. 1287.gif

ohmy.gif ph34r.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Feb 19 2005, 10:34 PM)

You and Rat are too young for hookers... Besides Testes didn't get his first hooker until he was 19. 1287.gif

And i'm not even going to get into his prison sentence no.gif scared.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (Milton Bridge @ Jan 29 2005, 07:08 AM)
QUOTE (08leader @ Jan 28 2005, 04:05 PM)
God nobody wants go out with me i dont know what my deal is. wub.gif

Get your photo posted then you may be fighting them off

Ugh sometimes that's not really a good thing. I have a pic of myself on my Xanga site and several times I've recieved posts, weird IMs, and subscriptions from girls I've never met. While I suppose that is kind of cool it more than often feels icky and uncomfortable and I'd rather meet someone I can see.

Sexual harassment over the net is not cool.

Sexual harassment from the girl at skool you've always secretly crushed IS.

wub.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Feb 19 2005, 10:45 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Feb 19 2005, 10:34 PM)

And i'm not even going to get into his prison sentence no.gif scared.gif 1287.gif

Hey everyone's made mistakes right?

ph34r.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 30 2005, 02:19 PM)
I have never had a girlfriend, nor do I have children so I have never experienced love. I wonder what it's like... wub.gif confused13.gif

Oh no eh? hehe dude you gotta trust me on this one... you don't want one! lol at least till you get into the later years of high skool when girls start getting really sweet. Young teenage girls are waaaay too dramatic for me..... my ex put a freaking hole in my ear cause I wouldn't talk to her cause I didn't want to skip class to do so.

QUOTE (DoubleAgent420 @ Feb 19 2005, 10:59 PM)
I have never had a girlfriend, nor do I have children so I have never experienced love.  I wonder what it's like...  wub.gif  confused13.gif

Oh no eh? hehe dude you gotta trust me on this one... you don't want one! lol at least till you get into the later years of high skool when girls start getting really sweet. Young teenage girls are waaaay too dramatic for me..... my ex put a freaking hole in my ear cause I wouldn't talk to her cause I didn't want to skip class to do so.

That's nothing. My ex broke up with me because I didn't reply to an email she sent me. Want to know the sad thing?

She's 18...

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 19 2005, 11:09 PM)
QUOTE (DoubleAgent420 @ Feb 19 2005, 10:59 PM)
I have never had a girlfriend, nor do I have children so I have never experienced love.  I wonder what it's like...  wub.gif  confused13.gif

That's nothing. My ex broke up with me because I didn't reply to an email she sent me. Want to know the sad thing?

She's 18...

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Archived