Different Stages Boxset

deadwing2112

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Apr 3 2008, 09:09 PM)
Looks to me like just an import of DS confused13.gif

At first I got all excited cause I though there was a DVD in there.

Me too, I thought this was something new of that supposed concert footage from the T4E tour.

If you click on more about this product, you get this page.

Product Details

Audio CD (January 13, 2008)
Original Release Date: November 10, 1998
Number of Discs: 3
Format: Box set, Live, Import
Note on Boxed Sets: During shipping, discs in boxed sets occasionally become dislodged without damage. Please examine and play these discs. If you are not completely satisfied, we'll refund or replace your purchase.

Import albums usually have the same content, but many times, different artwork.

QUOTE (msrushfreak @ Apr 4 2008, 09:46 AM)
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee138/ReRushed/TresPatetas02.jpg

OK, I'm familiar with Shemp and (the very lame) Joe, but who is that last guy? He's no Stooge ! !

The third guy pictured is Curly-Joe DeRita...

A little Stooges lineup history (from wikipedia):

"The act originally featured Moe Howard (born Harry Moses Horwitz), brother Shemp Howard (born Samuel Horwitz), and longtime friend Larry Fine (born Louis Feinberg). Shemp was later replaced by brother Curly Howard (born Jerome Lester Horwitz) in 1932. When Curly suffered a debilitating stroke in 1946, Shemp rejoined the act. After Shemp's death in 1955, he was replaced by bald-headed comedian Joe Besser, and eventually by Joe "Curly-Joe" DeRita (born Joseph Wardell). After Larry suffered a serious stroke in 1970 he was unable to continue performing. Emil Sitka, a longtime actor in Stooge comedies, was contracted to replace Larry - but no film was ever made with him in the role, although publicity photographs exist of him with his hair combed similarly to Larry's posing with Moe and Curly-Joe. However, Larry's paralyzing stroke in 1970 effectively marked the end of the act. He died in January 1975. Moe died of cancer a few months later."

Shemp may have been one of the original three, but I always liked Curly the best... trink39.gif

Archived