New Contest on Rush.com

Prince of Tyrus

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 28 2008, 10:03 AM)
Cool contest hey the way it makes you wait.. then click around.. then wait...

Anyone get anything other than three lucky bananas yet?

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

yep i got the bananas common001.gif . I entered for the Vegas show. that would rule.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Mar 28 2008, 01:09 PM)

common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif

yep i got the bananas common001.gif . I entered for the Vegas show. that would rule.

Dude - you're going to Vegas?! Or just if you win the contest?

I'm going to Vegas - all the way from Canuckistan! Too bad we have to compete for greet'n'meets though!

trink39.gif

Entered this morning.

Since I had a meet-and-greet last year, I'm pulling for the front row tickets this time. Best I ever had was 2nd row for CP tour, and nothing remotely that close since.

I entered last night. Hoping for the best!

Which would you rather win? I'm pretty torn.

I've seen them first row before once, and second, third etc but those are always amongst the best few hours of my life so totally amazing.

On the other hand the one time I met them was after a show at their hotel so I got to say quick "hello and thank-you" to Alex and Geds as well as autographs but never got a picture with them. Meeting them out in the wild was especially amazing since maybe it didn't have that contrived feeling that an actual meet and greet would? On the other hand I was very cautious at the time not to invade their privacy too much or keep them too long.

You know what I would rather have than either winning front row or a meet and greet though?! Having a glimpse of myself in the crowd on the Snakes and Arrows DVD - that would be another one of my dreams come true!

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

weezy2112 posted this the other day. I entered and yes, I got the three lucky naners too.

I would LOVE to get those front row seats.

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 28 2008, 04:26 PM)

weezy2112 posted this the other day. I entered and yes, I got the three lucky naners too.

I really hope you win...

Your first ever Rush show... and being front row? Chances are you'd die of a massive massive brain aneurysm during the ecnore but - what a way to go!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 28 2008, 01:29 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 28 2008, 04:26 PM)

I really hope you win...

Your first ever Rush show... and being front row? Chances are you'd die of a massive massive brain aneurysm during the ecnore but - what a way to go!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

I really hope I win too!

I'd like to think I'd just have a few minor and a couple major freak-outs during the show.

It's a win-win situation if I get those front row seats. I get to see Rush close-up for the first time, they get to have a good laugh about that girl wigging out big time in the front row. Memories for everyone!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 28 2008, 02:03 PM)
Which would you rather win?  I'm pretty torn.

I've seen them first row before once, and second, third etc but those are always amongst the best few hours of my life so totally amazing.

On the other hand the one time I met them was after a show at their hotel so I got to say quick "hello and thank-you" to Alex and Geds as well as autographs but never got a picture with them.  Meeting them out in the wild was especially amazing since maybe it didn't have that contrived feeling that an actual meet and greet would?  On the other hand I was very cautious at the time not to invade their privacy too much or keep them too long.

You know what I would rather have than either winning front row or a meet and greet though?!  Having a glimpse of myself in the crowd on the Snakes and Arrows DVD - that would be another one of my dreams come true!

common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif

I've been in the front row a few times too. If I had a choice it would be the meet & greet. I know from reading about others here on TRF that got to do a meet & greet that it is really quick and impersonal, but you have to admit, it is a once in a lifetime deal.

Godeater, I also read about how you got to meet Alex and Geddy outside the hotel. That would also be one of those once in a lifetime chances. Hope you get your wish to see yourself on the DVD.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 28 2008, 02:03 PM)
Which would you rather win?  I'm pretty torn.

I've seen two times Front Row Center, and several other times in Rows 2 - 5... but never had a meet and greet opportunity...

I already have Third Row seats for New Orleans, so I will be going for the Meet & Greet. I would love to shake their hands, thank them for the music, and get a photo of me with them - who cares if it only lasts 5 seconds! The photo is worth it... priceless! 1022.gif

i wonder if the first winner chosen has the chance to pick what he/she would want. then the second winner gets what is left? front row for chicago would rock. 1022.gif

Archived