Airplane Jive

lerxt1990

laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVYaNZ3r6s4&feature=related

Thanks to my quoting of "Airplane," I once turned "Just hang loose, blood" into a catchphrase among my co-workers.

laugh.gif

Edited by GeddyRulz

Surely you can't be serious.........

The subtitles are hysterical given what they're actually saying....

First Jive Dude: Shit man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know? (Subtitle: Golly that white fellow should stay away from my wife, or I will punch him.)

Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man. (Subtitle: Yes, he is wrong for doing that.)

First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say? Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'. (Subtitle: I knew a man in a similar predicament and he ended up being sorry.)

Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man. (Subtitle: Don't be so naive, Arthur. Each of us faces a clear moral choice.)

First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em... (Subtitle: Early to bed early to rise...)

First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em! (Subtitle: Makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.)

First Jive Dude: Cold got to be! Shiiiiit. (Subtitle: How true! Golly!)

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 9 2008, 03:35 PM)
The subtitles are hysterical given what they're actually saying....

First Jive Dude: Shit man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know? (Subtitle: Golly that white fellow should stay away from my wife, or I will punch him.)
Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man. (Subtitle: Yes, he is wrong for doing that.)
First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say? Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'. (Subtitle: I knew a man in a similar predicament and he ended up being sorry.)
Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man. (Subtitle: Don't be so naive, Arthur. Each of us faces a clear moral choice.)
First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em... (Subtitle: Early to bed early to rise...)
First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em! (Subtitle: Makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.)
First Jive Dude: Cold got to be! Shiiiiit. (Subtitle: How true! Golly!)

laugh.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Mar 9 2008, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Mar 9 2008, 02:19 PM)
Surely you can't be serious.........

Of course I can...and don't call me Shirley!

laugh.gif

Somebody had to do it!

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Mar 9 2008, 02:19 PM)
"Chump don't won't no help, chump don't get da help. Jive ass dude ain't got no brains anyhow!" laugh.gif

"Right arm!," as Smitty the white cop used to say on "Sanford and Son."

The stuff they did in these movies wouldn't fly today, homes.