R30

tel

QUOTE (tel @ Feb 25 2008, 08:28 AM)
sorry if you are offended by the sight of capital letters staring up at you
can you answer a straightforward question or is it just about pearts ass?

Maybe you're new to message boards, but ALL CAPS is generally frowned upon. Plus, people tend to not read posts that are in all caps, so it would benefit you to refrain from using them. You have a legitimate question and it would be a shame if people ignored it.

And I have no idea what that "Peart's ass" comment was supposed to mean. I never mentioned anything about that.

I don't know the answer to your question, but maybe someone else does.

"peart's ass" LOL

Maybe this should be moved into that ever so racy "Neil is Hot" thread in the NWW sub forum.

Seriously though dude I don't know the answer to your question however if you purchased something that is a "sampler" it is fairly likely it is a select cut of just a few tracks off R30 for radio stations to play.

Probably a cool collectible but not the entire album I would IMAGINE.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 25 2008, 05:11 PM)
"peart's ass" LOL

Maybe this should be moved into that ever so racy "Neil is Hot" thread in the NWW sub forum.

Seriously though dude I don't know the answer to your question however if you purchased something that is a "sampler" it is fairly likely it is a select cut of just a few tracks off R30 for radio stations to play.

Probably a cool collectible but not the entire album I would IMAGINE.

You said 'imagine' in entire capitals. I'm telling the mods! laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 25 2008, 02:47 PM)
I imagine those samplers aren't too common. I don't know how much monetary value can be placed on them; if they're highly-prized "collectibles" that are worth a lot of money, but I can imagine an eBay seller really jacking up the price to try and present it as such.

^^^^ Agreed.

Keep them in the package and don't play them for 30 years... maybe they'll be worth $$$ in the future!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (StellarJetman @ May 15 2011, 12:46 AM)
QUOTE (tel @ Feb 25 2008, 07:28 AM)

What a brilliantly snide non-apology apology about your own complete disregard of disdain for basic standards of communication. I'm sure that you'll really endear yourself to the other members here. Are you 13?

how the f**k has this re-emerged?

no, im 52 so shut the f**k up newbie, when you been here as long as i have you can comment on my relationship with other members on this board which has always been excellent for the most part angry.gif

QUOTE (tel @ May 15 2011, 12:05 PM)

What a brilliantly snide non-apology apology about your own complete disregard of disdain for basic standards of communication. I'm sure that you'll really endear yourself to the other members here. Are you 13?

no, im 52 so shut the f**k up newbie, when you been here as long as i have you can comment on my relationship with other members on this board which has always been excellent for the most part angry.gif

Go Tel!

QUOTE (tel @ May 15 2011, 12:05 PM)

Neither the cussing nor the thinly veiled insults show you are as mature as your age suggests. Also, the assumption that being part of this forum longer makes you inherently superior to your peers is a faulty one. I highly suggest you step away from your keyboard and take multiple deep breaths before responding.

QUOTE (tel @ May 15 2011, 11:05 AM)

The fact that your post managed to convince me otherwise shows that your age is irrelevant. Regardless of whether you were an actual newbie or not, you put on a very good impression of one.

Edited by StellarJetman

QUOTE (StellarJetman @ May 15 2011, 02:06 PM)
QUOTE (tel @ May 15 2011, 11:05 AM)

The fact that your post managed to convince me otherwise shows that your age is irrelevant. Regardless of whether you were an actual newbie or not, you put on a very good impression of one.

slow down mister, for some strange reason you dig up a post( which by my own admission could of been handled better) but which is THREE YEARS OLD and attempt to berate me about my lack of an education?

Firstly why the hell would you even bother? and secondly what the f**k has it to do with you?

The mod concerned namely 100100 took my over reactive response with good grace and it was never an issue, i will also point out that my relationship with THE VAST MAJORITY of trf members is excellent, so i would thank you not to come on here stirring shit up amongst people i consider my good friends.

We have an abundance of trolls on here thankyou very much ,we dont currently have a vacancy for another so why not f**k off back to the lady gaga forum....f*ckin nerve! wtf.gif

QUOTE (tel @ May 16 2011, 04:56 AM)
slow down mister, for some strange reason you dig up a post( which by my own admission could of been handled better) but which is THREE YEARS OLD and attempt to berate me about my lack of an education?

Sorry about that. In A Tidewater Surge bumped the thread and I stupidly thought that it was recent.

Edited by StellarJetman

QUOTE (StellarJetman @ May 16 2011, 11:32 AM)
QUOTE (tel @ May 16 2011, 04:56 AM)

Sorry about that. In A Tidewater Surge bumped the thread and I stupidly thought that it was recent.

Tidewater didn't bump it unsure.gif