No Admins and Mods!

Slacker

I was hoping for a fun filled thread dedicated to to overthrowing the shackles of our oppressive forum government and leading a revolution to free us from capitalist oppression, then get blockaded by the Amerikans. sad.gif

Oh well. No beer for me but pass the Cheetoes.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Grandtheftcow @ Mar 24 2008, 03:18 PM)
I was hoping for a fun filled thread dedicated to to overthrowing the shackles of our oppressive forum government and leading a revolution to free us from capitalist oppression, then get blockaded by the Amerikans. sad.gif

smile.gif Thanks I'll have your beer - Bobby, where are the MOOSEHEADS confused13.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Mar 24 2008, 04:56 PM)

smile.gif Thanks I'll have your beer - Bobby, where are the MOOSEHEADS confused13.gif

I drank them. ALL of them trink38.gif

Okay - - we're alone again!!! How come the number 33 keeps popping up whenever this happens lately? Is this a coded message?!?!?

33 guests, 57 members 4 anonymous members

Tortoise and Hare, Fridge, friendlyvoice, pt2112, Analogkid1123, jkt2112, ALifeson85, mortkort, witch hunt, Godeater2112, rushfanNlv, neil#2, Rushman14, Borough of Shmeng, PhilCastro, videovertigo, snowdogged, anagramking, guitarman_2112, ReRushed, theredtamasrule, Necromancer, Joshua, CameraEye35, Rolinda Bonz, Ya_Big_Tree, gleamingalloyaircar81, rat, PuppetKing2112, RockAngel, Rushian King, Choose/the/light, War Paint, lambsbreath, digitalmoth, shaun3701, madra sneachta, Wartypig, ReMarkable, RUSHMUSE, Storm Shadow, MartyH, tick, WCFIELDS, blonde77th, Lerxster, _pete_, FirstTourWasIn84, tangdog, Jaye, OldRod, theworkingman23, D'Artagnan, Lady April, Pound of Obscure, LoneStar Boogie, asp324

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Alone again! wink.gif

This time there are 34 guests . . . that's the usual 33 plus one! In my opinion, one of the Admins must be here in disguise to check up on us . . . incognito!!! ph34r.gif

34 guests, 36 members 3 anonymous members

Tortoise and Hare, rushbass, Cowtothesky, third hand grace, VaporTrails04, Choose/the/light, Alien Girl, alex229878, pt2112, edie, digitalmoth, invisibleairwaves, Ya_Big_Tree, Borough of Shmeng, Agent Rush, SlackABob, Territorial_Game, afurrything, All The World's Indeed A Stage, ReMarkable, Jaye, NISH2112, Rushman14, LoneStar Boogie, rushgoober, KenJennings, rushringleader, tick, Syaoran_2001, The Rocinante, Kudzu, RUSHMUSE, hektur, WCFIELDS, snowdog2112, the masked drummer

Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name

Respectfully submitted,

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Mar 24 2008, 03:56 AM)

Did somebody say MooseHead?

I'm in charge this time! Now whos bringing the pot and Tequila?

Maybe the 3 anonymous are the 3 admins! ph34r.gif

16 guests, 24 members 3 anonymous members

gleamingalloyaircar81, rushgoober, LerxstFerret, alex229878, missionman, progrush2112, invisibleairwaves, LoneStar Boogie, rushbass, jdouglas, Storm Shadow, Agent By-Tor, theworkingman23, snowdog2112, AeroZach2112, SlackABob, JoenataArctica, Xanadu93, heartofcygnus, OriginalFan, tHobbs, PuppetKing2112, Weatherman2112, snowdogged

LETS PARTY!

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Mar 29 2008, 02:10 AM)
Now whos bringing the pot and Tequila?

ACHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dazed025.gif

Do we have to discuss that detention again?!?!?!?

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Mar 29 2008, 12:53 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Mar 29 2008, 02:10 AM)
Now whos bringing the pot and Tequila?

ACHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dazed025.gif

Do we have to discuss that detention again?!?!?!?

Hare biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif bolt.gif

No professor Hare! Dont call the principal please.

ohmy.gif Oh, oh . . . on a Saturday, even!!!! They're brave!!!

Who's bringin the keg? wink.gif

38 guests, 49 members 2 anonymous members

Tortoise and Hare, priest_of_syrinx, theworkingman23, Sonilink, 2112OKC, Chicklette, Jaye, blonde77th, Steve_888, vannaroth, Pause Rewind Replay, Lord Revan, JDL2112, limeloaf, Test4Eco23, nobodys hero, Broncos730, Gov, NISH2112, digitalmoth, edgyspice, hunter, Fridge, pony2112, Necromancer, ReRushed, rat, Angua, edie, JoenataArctica, Ya_Big_Tree, nimagraven, Grace2Grace, kbomb106, Gompers, Arndrake, FirstTourWasIn84, Groovybass77, syrinxpriest 2112, rushfanNlv, The_Phantom_Blot, The Killer Rabbit, Mandalorian Hunter, hulkhogan, Choose/the/light, anagramking, LoneStar Boogie, padfoot, Dax

bekloppt.gif EVERYBODY!!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Apr 19 2008, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman23 @ Apr 19 2008, 01:11 PM)
cool10.gif *Begins jumping on furniture and breaking things*

trink39.gif

ohmy.gif We don't do that !!! ohmy.gif blah.gif dazed025.gif Security unsure.gif

At your service, ma'am...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/STFU/asskickinginprogressze4.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 19 2008, 04:08 PM)
Hey I'm back with the keg!

dazed025.gif You already know what I'm gonna say?!?

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Apr 19 2008, 05:48 PM)

Hare biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Yea I know I got another detention! This means I can discuss Rush with you more!

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 19 2008, 09:53 PM)
QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Apr 19 2008, 05:48 PM)

Hare biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Yea I know I got another detention! This means I can discuss Rush with you more!

Hey, are you two in the same school?