PAGSCON '08

owlswing

fists crying.gif 2.gif Ok last Night was the BOMB!!!!!!!!What a awesome time was had by all !!Now on the way here I are we there yet all the time for a Jello shot laugh.gif but now it's I Don't want to GO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

*edited by TSS

this has been the most amazing experience!! thank you pags and owlswing for opening up your home to all of us!! i am so glad we made it up here this weekend and met all of you. best weekend of my life. just incredible. wub.gif

when's the next meetup????? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

What a great show!

I want to extend my gratitude to Pags & Owlswing for being the most gracious hosts and just two of the nicest people you could ever meet.

Thanks for the generosity and hospitality and for throwing the best Rush party I have ever attended. Now that the show is over, theres always a degree of depression; but this time around, I've got a lot of great memories about meeting a lot of you TRF'ers at PC08 and just having a blast.

If I sounded like Barry White on Saturday morning, well then this morning I suppose I must have sounded like Isaac Hayes.....wow....I think I scared both of my kids at breakfast today. "Hello Children"....I sounded just like Chef from South Park. cool.gif

To the Pagscon Crew - you guys rocked. Pictures from the show will be posted tonight. Right now, I need to detox a bit.

Hope PC08 is still rocking, and Pags I hope your transportation issues are being taken care of. When you break down bro, you do it in style!

"They'll meet beneath that giant Exxon sign ....."

sad.gif

Things are winding down, but definitely not done. no.gif

Many of my buddies are gone and on the road, and they are greatly missed. We'll dedicate many drinks to their memory tonight. biggrin.gif

Most amazing weekend. They get better with each meetup.

Much more later. yes.gif

This has been an unbelievable time.

When I used to hear that 2.gif fans are different I never

realized exactly what that meant until yesterday. To hang

out and party like there was no tomorrow in a gas station

lawn... PRICELESS WITH THESE RUSH FRIENDS!!! I met some

of the BEST people during Pagscon and this Rush show.

Thank you all for being YOU and making me see that we

are not "just another internet board"

This board has the best members and I have met some

great friends.

Pags and Owlswing... I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

Edited by CeeJ

Pags and Owlswing, you are the BEST. Thank you for allowing us to invade you home for the weekend. This has definitely become the cure for the summertime blues. I love you both. heart.gif

Now, how do we cure the Pagscon withdrawls? Is there medication for that?

I have much to say, but too tired to do so at the moment. Pags and Owl are as good as it gets. trink39.gif

I'm sorry I forgot to call and say, im home. unsure.gif

In time, as my brain begins to function a bit, I will be posting some very interesting stuff, in true tick style. yes.gif atickhum.gif music.gif

sad.gif i just got ur voice message!

sorry i missed ur call!!

U didnt leave a # for me to call yous back on! unsure.gif

confused13.gif

Maybe next time I can go to PagsCon. I want to say, I do have a mom, she was just with the other people we went with. What a relief when I found you guys. Nice hat Necro trink39.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jul 13 2008, 09:19 PM)
Just wanted to say that we made it home ok................Thanks again for everything everyone!!!!!

I'm glad to see you and failte made it home safe. It was a pleasure to have met the two of you and share a Rush experience that will last forever!

trink39.gif

I am Home now wink.gif sad.gif I miss you all so much !!!!!!!!

Pag's & Owlswing Like what we have all said from the beginning Thankyou for having us all there !!!!!! wub.gif you Both !!!

Can we come back now ?? unsure.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (failte @ Jul 13 2008, 01:08 PM)
this has been the most amazing experience!! thank you pags and owlswing for opening up your home to all of us!! i am so glad we made it up here this weekend and met all of you. best weekend of my life. just incredible. wub.gif

when's the next meetup????? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I wanna come too wink.gif unsure.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 13 2008, 04:05 PM)
sad.gif

Things are winding down, but definitely not done. no.gif

Many of my buddies are gone and on the road, and they are greatly missed. We'll dedicate many drinks to their memory tonight. biggrin.gif

Most amazing weekend. They get better with each meetup.

Much more later. yes.gif

Did you do the Coconut Rum for me ????? unsure.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 13 2008, 06:33 PM)
I have much to say, but too tired to do so at the moment. Pags and Owl are as good as it gets. trink39.gif
I'm sorry I forgot to call and say, im home. unsure.gif

In time, as my brain begins to function a bit, I will be posting some very interesting stuff, in true tick style. yes.gif atickhum.gif music.gif

Hey Tick & where was I when you left ???? ( in the shower eh ) I am sorry I didn't get to Hug you 1 more time my friend !!!!! wub.gif

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Jul 13 2008, 09:46 PM)
Maybe next time I can go to PagsCon. I want to say, I do have a mom, she was just with the other people we went with. What a relief when I found you guys. Nice hat Necro trink39.gif

It was nice to meet you !! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Slacker @ Jul 13 2008, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jul 13 2008, 09:19 PM)
Just wanted to say that we made it home ok................Thanks again for everything everyone!!!!!

I'm glad to see you and failte made it home safe. It was a pleasure to have met the two of you and share a Rush experience that will last forever!

trink39.gif

Right back at ya Bud!!!! trink39.gif

all righty then...

Good Morning everybody!!! bekloppt.gif

Always an adventure, even after dropping off our canadian friends back to Windsor. BARELY made it across the border back into the States... (maybe more on that later, 'eh?)

After a little tour of the REAL hood of Detroit city scared.gif (drunk guy sitting on the curb on Michigan in front of Casey's) Troutman & I made it back to Novi (aka, sheri's crib) close to midnight.

Had a couple cocktails, and crashed hard.

We're both awake & starting our day. Trout's about to go take a run.

Have a safe train ride back to London, Test.

Troutman will be flying home later on this evening... sad.gif

Once again, a fabulous adventure, from beginning to end, yo. cool.gif

Miss you guys!

coy.gif

wub.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 14 2008, 04:51 AM)
all righty then...

Good Morning everybody!!! bekloppt.gif

Always an adventure, even after dropping off our canadian friends back to Windsor.  BARELY made it across the border back into the States... (maybe more on that later, 'eh?) 
After a little tour of the REAL hood of Detroit city scared.gif (drunk guy sitting on the curb on Michigan in front of Casey's) Troutman & I made it back to Novi (aka, sheri's crib) close to midnight.

Had a couple cocktails, and crashed hard. 

We're both awake & starting our day.  Trout's about to go take a run. 

Have a safe train ride back to London, Test. 

Troutman will be flying home later on this evening... sad.gif

Once again, a fabulous adventure, from beginning to end, yo. cool.gif

Miss you guys! 

coy.gif

wub.gif

laugh.gif Yeah, the border patrol officer was a real nice guy eh?? unsure.gif rofl3.gif