2008 - 05/31 - Seattle, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 30 2008, 10:07 PM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 30 2008, 01:45 PM)
Well...I'm done with work for the day!

Heading over to get Peapod2112, and we are on our way to Yakima!

I probably won't be online again the rest of the weekend, so we'll show up at 4 somewhere in the parking lot and I'll hope to see someone there.

April, Janie, Bonz, Tree et al...look forward to seeing you!

I'll be wearing a Test for Echo tour shirt, and she'll have on a Starman black shirt...do you think you'll be able to find us???  biggrin.gif

See you then!

Jay :-)

i'm done workin too! common001.gif

i hit the road at 5am, the air at 8am and the ground at noon! 653.gif

then uh...some more of the road and prolly some traffic sad.gif

but i dun care cause i'm road-trippin with NWW, baby! cheer.gif

and the rush tickets are in the bag-gie unsure.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

see y'all tomorrow! bekloppt.gif 2.gif trink36.gif

Good times to be had by us ma'am laugh.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 653.gif bekloppt.gif

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cruel fate! My phone just took a dump. My service says I have to wipe my phone and do a hard re-set, which mean I have to sync my phone or I lose all my data. Problem is, I'm not home to do it.

I've got your numbers but I won't be calling from my phone - and can't answer mine.

wacko.gif

Damn the ghost in the machine!

EDIT: Apparently, I can text. cheer.gif

QUOTE (goose @ May 30 2008, 10:57 PM)
Cruel fate! My phone just took a dump.

I've got your numbers but I won't be calling from my phone - and can't answer mine.

wacko.gif

EDIT: Apparently, I can text. cheer.gif

I got your text message goose. You know, I've never text messaged before. Total virgin - had no idea what I was doing. I sat here for about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to text message and after that length of time, all I managed to do was send a smiling face that I discovered by accident. (I was attempting to write, "Hi Goose" and every time I hit the "g" button, "i" popped up and when I clicked the "g" button multiple times, "HIGH" popped up.) I am really, really not hip on this new fangled contraption. So, if you text message me again, you're going to have to wait forever for my reply which will amount to either smile.gif or HIGH!

I just wrote out all the phone numbers that I have gotten, I just hope I have coverage there. My group is going to leave Tacoma at about noon. We are stopping in Roslyn to pick up some beer at the brewery.

I am in Row 45 seats 4 or 5. I will have my son with me in his custom made RUSH shirt. I am going to be wearing my red Armour and Sword concert shirt. You can't miss the friend that I am sitting with, he is tall with a shaved head and will probably be wearing shorts!!!! If you miss me at the meet-up feel free to come down to the seats to say Hi!!!

To all please drive safe and sane!!!!

See you at the show....Take Care!!!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 30 2008, 03:49 PM)
Janie if you sell your extra tickets would you be able to make the Portland show????
I'll Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could say, "yes" to the Portland show. Even if I sold my extra tickets I wouldn't be able to go - didn't plan on it anyway. Thanks for the offer though! smile.gif

DOes anyone have last minute extra tix?

I may drive down from Van BC

wanna do the GOrge?!!!

Anyone?

begs....

QUOTE (Hakky2112 @ May 31 2008, 09:29 AM)
DOes anyone have last minute extra tix?
I may drive down from Van BC
wanna do the GOrge?!!!
Anyone?

begs....

I have these last minute extra tickets to get rid of.

Tickets are in:

Sec. B (middle section), Row 26, Seats 5-6

Gorge seating chart

I'll PM you my cell #. I *think* we'll be arriving at the gorge around 7pm. Cutting it short I know but my friend wants to leave Seattle rather late.

QUOTE (edgyspice @ May 31 2008, 02:51 PM)
Janie, I can't wait to read your "trip report!" smile.gif

Hope you enjoy it! I just posted that bad boy in the tour forum section.

biggrin.gif

I wish the meet-up went better. Actually I wish I had made it at least to Lady April's truck. Unfortunately I had to break up a little fight....stuppid relatives fing.gif

I hope that we all can stay in touch!!

I will try to post pictures and my review later today or tomorrow. I have to at least post my son's picture. It turned out far better than I expected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care Everyone!!!

Did that fight happaen in general admission? A small brawl happened next to us early on during the show. First time I'd seen something like that at the Gorge. Still, a good gig. Wish I'd met some of ya there. Had a blast. All the best from Harry Satchel... tongue.gif

Ozzy, no it happened in the parking lot just as I going down to meet Lady April. No punches just a lot of words. Hell, I had my 4 year old watching FAMILY do this!!!! Sometimes family can be so stuuuupid!!!!

Well sounds like everyone had a great time. Remember to look for my review and hopefully pictures in the review that Janie started. It should be there today!!

Stay in touch through the forum, we don't need a show to get together, but it helps wink.gif !

Take Care all you Northwest RUSH Fans!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived