Terminator

Necromancer

QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 16 2008, 08:50 AM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jan 16 2008, 05:32 AM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 15 2008, 07:20 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jan 15 2008, 08:08 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 15 2008, 06:05 PM)

My only complaint is Sarah Connor herself.  She doesn't remind me of Hamilton at all.  no.gif

no she reminds me of a british actress faking an american accent.

Yeah you know who'd be better in this role? The girl who plays Bionic Woman.

Another Brit faking an American accent?

Besides, I think she would look a little too young to be the mother of a teenager.

Sheesh, sorry. wacko.gif Yeah she's a bit young to have a teenage son. I still like the way she attacks her role as BW, and overall she reminds me more of Linda Hamilton.

But what is at all relevant about a Brit faking an American accent? They are actors. That's what they are SUPPOSED to do. I'll bet she really doesn't have a bonic body - and she got the part any way, right?

Well said, Pags!

The only thing I would add is that Lena Heady is stunningly beautiful, but that's irrelevant to the conversation. I'd say it anyway, though. Just because. laugh.gif

so far I like this series more than Bionic Woman. I tried to hang in there with BW but it started to lose me. It was cool in the beginning with the bad bionic woman storyline but that went nowhere.

QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 16 2008, 05:50 AM)
But what is at all relevant about a Brit faking an American accent?  They are actors.  That's what they are SUPPOSED to do.  I'll bet she really doesn't have a bionic body - and she got the part any way, right?

Oops, I stated that wrong. There was supposed to be irony there. I just found it funny considering the one comment about Lena Headey faking an American accent led to suggesting that Michelle Ryan would be good for the part. However, she's also British, hence the irony. It's commendable when they can fake an accent consistently.

Are we kosh now?

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 15 2008, 08:05 PM)
My only complaint is Sarah Connor herself. She doesn't remind me of Hamilton at all. no.gif

Maybe she got plastic surgery so future Terminators wouldn't recognize her? confused13.gif........... doh.gif

I have yet to catch this show! angry.gif

This is my favorite show on television. It so does the Terminator franchise proud. yes.gif

Season 2 is shaping up nicely. The tension with Cameron since her chip went all wonky is awesome. I hope they show the adult John Connor actually re-program Cam before he sends her back.

With last night's episode, it seems as though JC actually had something going with the human template for Cam. That adds a weird twist to the whole thing. And with the young JC also having feelings for Cam... it's just bizarre.

Though I'm a bit lost as to why Cam has these memories of her template. I'm wondering if she's a more adaptable model of terminator that can learn to "feel". confused13.gif

And what's going on with the liquid terminator chick? Is she an actual terminator from the future? Or has she reversed-engineered terminator technology and made herself one? Very interesting sub-plot going on here. I can't even imagine what her agenda is yet. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with John Connor. no.gif

Anyway... great show. Hope someone else is watching it too.

this is how i'll remember her.

http://www.danshobbyshack.com/backgrounds/designs/movies/dan_Judgement_Day_Linda_Hamilton.jpg

Edited by Rushman14

This has become my most favorite show ever now!

I was bored and noticed it up on XBox Live. I downloaded the first few episodes and been hooked ever since. My favorite episode is "Self Made Man", although I like em all.

I got Season 1 on blu-ray as well, gonna go back and watch em that way! I've noticed I pick up on stuff that I missed on first viewing, and it's a good excuse to watch again tongue.gif

Edited by King Rygar

I just got Season 1 of Sarah Connor Chronicles on Blu-Ray and WOW.

I'm really starting to see the difference in blu-ray and regular dvd.

It's astounding!

I think there is one more episode airing monday night, then the show moves to friday night starting Feb 12-13 after Christmas break...

FWIW... tongue.gif