Ladicon......(?) Has now Begun! or, IOW...

ladirushfan80

This has been a great trip so far. yes.gif

Just seeing the look on Necro's face as he

experiences some of these things has been

a pleasure to watch. wub.gif

I look foward to tonight, MEXICAN TOWN, with

some of the TRF gang!!! smile.gif

And tomorrow seeing 2.gif for the 4rth time. 1022.gif

Again... Ladi... kishug.gif You have made this a great trip.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Aug 27 2007, 12:35 PM)

some of the TRF gang!!! smile.gif

Louie and I and blonde will be at mexi town tonight 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

see you there tonight wink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Aug 28 2007, 01:35 AM)

some of the TRF gang!!!  smile.gif

That's because Ladi's cool like that and is some kind of superhero or something. Here she is back in the day:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/Miscellaneous/cbscape1.jpg

QUOTE (chaotica @ Aug 27 2007, 12:48 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Aug 27 2007, 12:35 PM)

some of the TRF gang!!!  smile.gif

Louie and I and blonde will be at mexi town tonight 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

see you there tonight wink.gif laugh.gif

SWEET!!!! That's awesome. Glad to hear it. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 27 2007, 01:41 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Aug 27 2007, 01:28 PM)
I wouldn't miss it Just wish I was with yah's yesterday  wink.gif I would of loved to see Necro in jail  rofl3.gif  z7shysterical.gif

There's plenty of pics and video of it. Don't worry... you'll get to see my fate in jail, i'm sure. laugh.gif

2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 27 2007, 02:30 PM)
K I'm leaving for Windsor right now! See you guys in a few hours! 1022.gif biggrin.gif 2.gif

I'll be picking you up testy tongue.gif bekloppt.gif

can't wait bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

YAY!!!!

Test will be with us in Mexican Town tonite???!!!!!!!!???

WOOO HOO!!!

i have to say folks... it's been a BLAST not only having these awesome peeps over on saturday, but to be able to see them (most, anyway..sorry blonde...we missed you!) at the Ren Fest yesterday!!!

Ren Fest was a BLAST!!! we always have a good time every year that me and girls go, but this year was the best! saw a couple of shows... one of which i KNOW pics and video will be posted somewhere on this board, if not this thread, another will be started, and some other very fun events occurred while @ ren fest..... also more on that later... Ceej is working on that now as we speak.

it was nice having a little down time today and not have anything that we HAD to go do. got a TON of pics and videos to go thru in our cameras... then of course, taking the time to get them TRF READY....

and soon, we'll be heading out to detroit city for dinner with these peeps AGAIN!!!!

FUN!

lovingly yours...

~"Fi Fi"

^^^^^ yeah... more on that later.... rofl3.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Aug 27 2007, 04:07 PM)
YAY!!!!

WOOO HOO!!!

i have to say folks... it's been a BLAST not only having these awesome peeps over on saturday, but to be able to see them (most, anyway..sorry blonde...we missed you!) at the Ren Fest yesterday!!!
Ren Fest was a BLAST!!!  we always have a good time  every year that me and girls go, but this year was the best!  saw a couple of shows... one of which i KNOW pics and video will be posted somewhere on this board, if not this thread, another will be started, and some other very fun events occurred while @ ren fest..... also more on that later... Ceej is working on that now as we speak. 

it was nice having a little down time today and not have anything that we HAD to go do.  got a TON of pics and videos to go thru in our cameras... then of course, taking the time to get them TRF READY....

and soon, we'll be heading out to detroit city for dinner with these peeps AGAIN!!!! 

FUN!

lovingly yours...

~"Fi Fi"

^^^^^  yeah... more on that later.... rofl3.gif

Ahh Necro in jail...and now your fifi wacko.gif

What's happening at ladicon?

I think there are some good pictures/stories that need to be shared. laugh.gif

oops.gif

The fifi threw me...I ment to tell all of you to have a good time tonight in Mexican Town. smile.gif

ENJOY!!!!!!!! Like I even need to say it... laugh.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Aug 27 2007, 04:24 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Aug 27 2007, 04:07 PM)
YAY!!!!

WOOO HOO!!!

Ren Fest was a BLAST!!!  we always have a good time  every year that me and girls go, but this year was the best!  saw a couple of shows... one of which i KNOW pics and video will be posted somewhere on this board, if not this thread, another will be started, and some other very fun events occurred while @ ren fest..... also more on that later... Ceej is working on that now as we speak. 

it was nice having a little down time today and not have anything that we HAD to go do.  got a TON of pics and videos to go thru in our cameras... then of course, taking the time to get them TRF READY....

FUN!

lovingly yours...

~"Fi Fi"

^^^^^  yeah... more on that later.... rofl3.gif

Ahh Necro in jail...and now your fifi wacko.gif

What's happening at ladicon?

I think there are some good pictures/stories that need to be shared. laugh.gif

2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

ok...

i don't time to get the pics out yet... but i'll give a little something for now

at ren fest, there is a show... it's called THE DED BOB SHOW. the guy is a puppeteer of sorts, right? (www.dedbob.com for those who'd like to check it out). it's a comedy show, and he incorporates people from the audience to be a part of the show. he refers to them as his "zombies". i was picked out of the audience to be "zombie" # 3.... and then named " Fi Fi " as part of the story line/ show......

lets just say i was VERY surprised i was even picked out of the massive crowd at the show...

none the less, i made the most of it, and had fun with it...

that's all you get for now folks... i have to get "ready" for dinner. the place were meeting at is like, 5 minutes from sunny & digi's house.... and about an hour for me...

so.... i gots to go!!!

more later.... I PROMISE!!!!

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Aug 27 2007, 04:41 PM)
Hey FiFi...

Let me kiss your cheek. kishug.gif

Not that cheek the other one. kishug.gif

NO!!! THE OTHER ONE. biggrin.gif

rofl3.gif

ohmy.gif!!!!

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Aug 27 2007, 04:37 PM)
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
blonde77th, ladirushfan80

bekloppt.gif wub.gif

bekloppt.gif

wub.gif you back!!!

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Aug 28 2007, 06:36 AM)
I am leaving in about 10 minute's cheer.gif cheer.gif Testy Look Out he is the 1 responsible for my Post Count's laugh.gif Can't wait to meet him in person wink.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

That's nice to hear , enjoy your 2.gif show blonde. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Aug 25 2007, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Aug 25 2007, 10:47 PM)
ok, so.... as you have all read in my earlier drunken post... (yeah... ladi's got her drink on.... biggrin.gif  oh... AGAIN)

(pardon any typos... f**k spell check)

here's a short video of the surprise we presented to Blonde 77th this evening...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how sweet is it... yes.gif

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=16700505

That's great...Enjoy **** blonde.

I need to get a tissue...

Me too, that made me cry...

Well I am Home & not feeling too shabby either laugh.gif rofl3.gif No pic's tonight they have to wait till tomorrow I am Too toasted laugh.gif Testy is Great !!!!!!!!! he call's us King & Queen of Post @ TRF ( thats not what the others called us ) z7shysterical.gif 2funny.gif man we had our drink on tonight trink39.gif & Goob did yah get my Drunk call 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif & Geds I think it was Geds unsure.gif z7shysterical.gif how was your messages Ok i have to quit too many mistakes I am correcting 2funny.gif 2funny.gif I didn't want the night to end no.gif no.gif See yah's tomorrow wub.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Aug 27 2007, 04:41 PM)
ok...
i don't time to get the pics out yet... but i'll give a little something for now

at ren fest, there is a show... it's called THE DED BOB SHOW. the guy is a puppeteer of sorts, right? (www.dedbob.com for those who'd like to check it out). it's a comedy show, and he incorporates people from the audience to be a part of the show. he refers to them as his "zombies". i was picked out of the audience to be "zombie" # 3.... and then named " Fi Fi " as part of the story line/ show......

lets just say i was VERY surprised i was even picked out of the massive crowd at the show...

ohmy.gif

Did you say FiFi???

Is this the FiFi you were speaking of???

Here is a small clip of Ladi as "FiFi"

FIFI the MILF

kishug.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Aug 28 2007, 05:38 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Aug 27 2007, 04:41 PM)
ok...

at ren fest, there is a show... it's called THE DED BOB SHOW.  the guy is a puppeteer of sorts, right? (www.dedbob.com for those who'd like to check it out).  it's a comedy show, and he incorporates people from the audience to be a part of the show. he refers to them as his "zombies".  i was picked out of the audience to be "zombie" # 3.... and then named " Fi Fi " as part of the story line/ show......

ohmy.gif

Did you say FiFi???

Is this the FiFi you were speaking of???

Here is a small clip of Ladi as "FiFi"

FIFI the MILF

kishug.gif

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

Yay!!! Fifi!!!!

Archived