helloooooooooooooooooooo...

daveyt

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Sep 6 2007, 12:32 PM)
We won't be able to make it to Holstien's until around 5:30pmish. Is everyone still going to be there, or should I just head straight to the venue?

yeah i'm wondering the same..

QUOTE (Part 4 of a Trilogy @ Sep 6 2007, 12:34 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Sep 6 2007, 12:32 PM)
We won't be able to make it to Holstien's until around 5:30pmish. Is everyone still going to be there, or should I just head straight to the venue?

yeah i'm wondering the same..

I'm working that day, so I'm heading straight to the venue....

Beer garden smile.gif I hope to see you there biggrin.gif

QUOTE (LotusLand @ Sep 6 2007, 01:23 PM)
I have no problem taking them to a bar, just don't anything real crazy, know what I mean

I called the place...it's loud, but you can bring your kids in there before 10 p.m....I was in a similar kind of place for the preshow in Cincy and there were a ton of kids in it.

I would imagine there will still be people around at 5:30. Should start heading over to FMBA between 6-6:30.

Ok so peep will meet starting at 3ish and leave by like 6:00? Is that right? Scribes Mate I look forward to meeting you and signing the banner again. I JUST missed out on getting 5th row seats from Wlup. They were giving 15 pairs of seats away and they were at the mall by my brothers but they said everything was gone within the first 5 minutes angry.gif Just my luck!

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Aug 31 2007, 12:27 PM)
ok guys i need a head count....1 week from tomorrow!!! chicago baby! trink39.gif 1022.gif

There has been some talk on other boards of folks wanting to meet up at Dedrinos vs Holsteins and my brother inspects restaurants and bars and he said Holsteins is much better and Dedrinos is a dump. He also agrees with Pedro that it will be a long walk from Holsteins to the venue. I know Glenn has made some reservations at Holsteins and it does seem like the better choice.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Sep 6 2007, 01:55 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Sep 6 2007, 10:32 AM)
We won't be able to make it to Holstien's until around 5:30pmish. Is everyone still going to be there?

yes.gif

Then I'm there too!!!!

And since the show is less than 5 minutes down the road, please everyone stay until at least 6:30pm. If we don't get to holstiens until 6ish, I'd hate if everyone had left already.

From what I can recall, yes. common001.gif Perhaps there will be some walk ups, not sure. Last tour at that venue had some open lawn areas, but the seats were full. Not really sure.

pedro sorry i missed you at the meet up. some band wanted to take pictures with me wink.gif so i had to cut out early. hope you had a great time. BTW has anyone seen daveyt? i had tickets next to him and only caught glimps of him throughout the show. hello daveyt........... rofl3.gif

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Sep 9 2007, 09:51 AM)
BTW has anyone seen daveyt? i had tickets next to him and only caught glimps of him throughout the show. hello daveyt........... rofl3.gif

biggrin.gif hello! bekloppt.gif thanks ALOT for the ticket, glenn! it was a great adventure to be sure yes.gif i'll post an adventure tonight.

Archived