'Chronicles' and 'Rush In Rio' DVDs

Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 2 2004, 11:09 PM)
I just saw the Anthem movie for the first time.... laugh.gif Halarious stuff! They are sooooooooo Young!

?? Anthem movie? Pardon my ignorance in this matter (it may just be exhaustion)...what is this you speak of? smile.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 2 2004, 11:52 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 2 2004, 11:09 PM)
I just saw the Anthem movie for the first time.... laugh.gif  Halarious stuff!  They are sooooooooo Young!

?? Anthem movie? Pardon my ignorance in this matter (it may just be exhaustion)...what is this you speak of? smile.gif

It's a video for "Anthem" included as an Easter Egg on RIR...there should be directions on how to access it somewhere UP there in this thread..../\ /\ /\ /\

smile.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 2 2004, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 3 2004, 12:09 AM)
I just saw the Anthem movie for the first time.... laugh.gif  Halarious stuff!  They are sooooooooo Young!

laugh.gif What a great video! My daughter (3 yrs old) always wants me to play "The silly man with the hair video" icon_really_happy_guy.gif

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Geddy and Alex have indicated in the latest "Classic Rock" magazine feature that there is a lot of unreleased video material in the vaults and they don't know what to do with it.

I have a suggestion -

Put it on a DVD, release it, and we'll give you money for it new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif !!!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Sep 8 2004, 01:39 PM)
Geddy and Alex have indicated in the latest "Classic Rock" magazine feature that there is a lot of unreleased video material in the vaults and they don't know what to do with it.

I have a suggestion -

Put it on a DVD, release it, and we'll give you money for it new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif !!!

yes.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Sep 8 2004, 01:39 PM)

I have a suggestion -

Most definitely!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Sep 8 2004, 12:39 PM)

I have a suggestion -

Exxxxxactly! Why don't they hurry up and DO this, for pity's sake. I NEEEEED to see all that stuff.

Please, guys? Pretty please?

wub.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Sep 8 2004, 09:39 AM)

I have a suggestion -

Put it on a DVD, release it, and we'll give you money for it  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif !!!

I know $$$$ fing.gif --this should be a no brainer!

Every Rush fan would be ga-ga to scoop up anything Rush! (me included)

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Apr 21 2005, 09:23 AM)
bumper.gif

Nice bump!

I don't know if this question has been addressed in the foregoing posts - frankly, I'm too lazy to check. But has been proposed that the reason Rush hides those features in its DVDs is to dissuade fans from procuring pirated copies? Or is it somehow possible in the ripping process to duplicate the hidden features as well?

QUOTE (physics23 @ Apr 21 2005, 11:26 AM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Apr 21 2005, 09:23 AM)
bumper.gif

Nice bump!

I don't know if this question has been addressed in the foregoing posts - frankly, I'm too lazy to check. But has been proposed that the reason Rush hides those features in its DVDs is to dissuade fans from procuring pirated copies? Or is it somehow possible in the ripping process to duplicate the hidden features as well?

The ripping process would also include the easter eggs... BUT, if you copy this DVD then you are a tool because these guys deserve every penny of the proceeds laugh.gif

Archived