Stone Brewing Co.

A week from this Sunday, in between Rush shows, I'll be driving from Vegas to San Diego which will take me right through Escondido CA, the home of Stone Brewing Co. I like everything I've tried from Stone and the Stone IPA is one of my all time favorites. I plan on visiting on my trip and reporting back when home....

trink38.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 21 2007, 02:29 AM)
QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jul 21 2007, 02:24 AM)
I had a strange feeling that might get your attention...  laugh.gif

See ya in a week....

We should get Stoned. yes.gif trink38.gif

If we can, we will get Stoned.

trink39.gif trink39.gif

I tried Stone PA for the first time last week and I'm hooked, loved it. Next for me is the IPA and if I'm up to it the Ruination. Years ago at a campfire someone passed around Arrogant Bastard... ohmy.gif ...that shit was undrinkable to me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to work my way up to it. But it won't be from lack of effort!

trink39.gif

Oh, don't get these Arrogant Bastards around here talking about THAT stuff. eyesre4.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jul 24 2007, 04:22 PM)
Yeah...arrogant bastards.

In 1001's sig:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/Beer%20Sig/AB_cheap_a.jpg

In Digi's sig:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/skopetski/Gifs/abastardptsm.jpg

laugh.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 24 2007, 04:36 PM)

In 1001's sig:

In Digi's sig:

laugh.gif

oops.gif

I've got the sigs turned off... comp26.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jul 24 2007, 04:44 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 24 2007, 04:36 PM)

In 1001's sig:

In Digi's sig:

laugh.gif

oops.gif

I've got the sigs turned off... comp26.gif

No worries. That's why I showed 'em to you.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jul 24 2007, 04:48 PM)
There was only so much of Treeduck's gals I could take. What with my delicate sensibilities and all. Sense & sensibilities you might say.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jul 20 2007, 09:00 PM)
A week from this Sunday, in between Rush shows, I'll be driving from Vegas to San Diego which will take me right through Escondido CA, the home of Stone Brewing Co. I like everything I've tried from Stone and the Stone IPA is one of my all time favorites. I plan on visiting on my trip and reporting back when home....

trink38.gif

you will be trying the IPA RUINATION becuase it is a hoppy brew that will RUIN you. thus the name.

dude, i got all the beers for tomorrow and they are all HOPPY as hell. i call you in the afternoon. maybe you could stop in long beach b4 you head down to irvine. we could follow each other and then park together.

yes.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jul 24 2007, 12:46 PM)
Ruination.

Years ago at a campfire someone passed around Arrogant Bastard... ohmy.gif ...that shit was undrinkable to me.

ohmy.gif

i was the same way. still hit-or-miss. omg you should try the OAK AGED AB if you can find it. NICE.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 24 2007, 06:52 PM)
A week from this Sunday, in between Rush shows, I'll be driving from Vegas to San Diego which will take me right through Escondido CA, the home of Stone Brewing Co.  I like everything I've tried from Stone and the Stone IPA is one of my all time favorites.  I plan on visiting on my trip and reporting back when home....

trink38.gif

you will be trying the IPA RUINATION becuase it is a hoppy brew that will RUIN you. thus the name.

dude, i got all the beers for tomorrow and they are all HOPPY as hell. i call you in the afternoon. maybe you could stop in long beach b4 you head down to irvine. we could follow each other and then park together.

yes.gif

My buddy and I will be at the Angels game (Workin' them...) which will be over around 3:30pm. It will be up to him, but call me and at least we could meet before heading into the parking lot.

Edited by Midway Hawker

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 24 2007, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jul 24 2007, 12:46 PM)
Ruination.

Years ago at a campfire someone passed around Arrogant Bastard... ohmy.gif ...that shit was undrinkable to me.

ohmy.gif

i was the same way. still hit-or-miss. omg you should try the OAK AGED AB if you can find it. NICE.

That's a big 10-4.

trink38.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jul 24 2007, 09:10 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 24 2007, 06:52 PM)
A week from this Sunday, in between Rush shows, I'll be driving from Vegas to San Diego which will take me right through Escondido CA, the home of Stone Brewing Co.  I like everything I've tried from Stone and the Stone IPA is one of my all time favorites.  I plan on visiting on my trip and reporting back when home....

trink38.gif

yes.gif

My buddy and I will be at the Angels game (Workin' them...) which will be over around 3:30pm. It will be up to him, but call me and at least we could meet before heading into the parking lot.

roger that 653.gif

I have been hooked on Stone beers for a few years now. The first was Arrogant Bastard. Next was Ruination IPA before I even had the regular IPA. I have yet to try tthe Oak Aged AB, but has anyone here had a taste of Double Bastard? That stuff will put you down in a fast way!

And for my fellow Hop Heads out there, here is a list of my favorites:

New River Pale Ale

Stone IPA

Stone Ruination IPA

Dogfish Head 60, 90, and 120 Minute IPA

Flying Dog Double Dog Double Pale Ale

Weyerbacher Simcoe Double IPA

Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner

Troegs Nugget Nectare

Troegs Hop Back Amber

Great Divide Titan IPA

Great Divide Hercules Double IPA