*MAJOR BREAKING NEWS *

Tick

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 4 2007, 09:10 AM)
ohmy.gif Link Please wink.gif

ohmy.gif WOW, SHE POSTED IN THE HILDA THREAD !!!! common001.gif notworthy.gif SHE EVEN SAID BAKE THE ROLLS !!! 1022.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 4 2007, 02:19 PM)
ohmy.gif Link Please  wink.gif

ohmy.gif WOW, SHE POSTED IN THE HILDA THREAD !!!! common001.gif notworthy.gif SHE EVEN SAID BAKE THE ROLLS !!! 1022.gif common001.gif

did you get a pm from her as well?

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jul 4 2007, 09:22 AM)

nope sad.gif what a kick in the ass, would it not be fitting if she hates me for all of this. laugh.gif

I LOVE HILDA ! wub.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 4 2007, 02:39 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jul 4 2007, 09:22 AM)

nope sad.gif what a kick in the ass, would it not be fitting if she hates me for all of this. laugh.gif

I LOVE HILDA ! wub.gif 1022.gif

Oh no!

She was quite impressed with the whole deal!

She seems a very nice lady yes.gif

This is the first moment I've had since I heard the news (thanks for the call Ladirushfan wink.gif ). Still I have like ONE MINUTE at TRF so I'll have to join in the festivities later. Can't even read this thread, but I wanted to let her and all know I was aware of these dramatic turn of events. yes.gif

WELCOME BACK HILDA!!!!!! 1022.gif trink39.gif

I wonder if she'll stick around. I read her profile and it said that she's in Buffalo so wouldn't that mean that she's more than likely going to the gig TONITE?!!! A TRUE hilda sighting there!

Also, she also has a member title which is some accomplishment since she's only posted 28 times. That must be some kind of record. Cool trink38.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ Jul 5 2007, 01:01 AM)
I have 1 very important question...

Who are we gonna search for now?

unsure.gif

Not only an important question Geds but also a very good one. I think her and Net-Falco should get married, build a little cottage in Grand Designs and raise elusive TRF offspring.

hilda's return is like finding out Nessie actually exists. smile.gif

As RushRevisited said, this is indeed like the second coming. My heart is light and my eyes are moist. This is a most touching moment, and we're all a part of it together... the return of our beloved Hilda! Some thought it would never happen, but the flame was kept alive and it's paid off.

Hilda wub.gif

Archived