Another Album

Red_Lenses

: I don't know if this was posted anywhere else if so I apologize.

I just picked up a copy of Canadian Musician, it has a picture of e 2.gif on the cover. In it Alex says. AlexFinal.gif

"For the first time in a long time I'm really eager to get back in the studio and do some more writing. It was such a wonderful experience. There was never any moment where I felt we were stressed out or up against the wall". A great deal of that he says, was due to Raskulinecz's and Chycki's enthusiasm and their ability to keep them moving. " I would love to get back with that combination and do another record sooner than later".

QUOTE (Roddy @ Jul 3 2007, 11:16 PM)
Awesome!!!!

trink39.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif common001.gif cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif

smile.gif Yes that is good news but we shall have to wait until they complete both legs of their tour before Alex really does confirm this yes.gif

I like it. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Far out!

Maybe by '09 there could very well be another new record. And a follow-up to that one in maybe '10 or '11........?

It's possible.

1022.gif

QUOTE (Dave @Lakeside @ Jul 3 2007, 12:57 PM)
Alex should make another solo record.

I agree 2 million percent.

Sweeeeet! If this is true, I will _NOT_ spoil a single thing for the next album! I will not spoil a single thing for the tour either, if there is one. I was thinking about this a few days ago. I'll have to leave the board for a few months XD I mostly just lurk around and read anyway, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

QUOTE (Dave @Lakeside @ Jul 3 2007, 04:55 PM)
QUOTE (condemned2bfree @ Jul 3 2007, 02:24 PM)
superb news! Great to hear that Alex is so pumped to do another  2.gif  record

Hey dave@lakeside is that the late great 'Bob Ross' on your avartar?

condemned2bfree Yes it's Bob the one and only.

Hey, that's great! Love Bob Ross.

Hard to believe it'll be 12 years tomorrow since he passed away. Glad there were 400 "Joy of Painting" shows so they can still air today.

And as far as the topic goes, hope that enthusiasm carries over through the tour. Especially where certain drum-playing members of the band are concerned. It would be great to have another record sooner rather than later.

QUOTE (Snowman @ Jul 3 2007, 05:08 PM)
I hope for a 2008 release, but that is not likely to happen, esp. with the possible 2008 tour. What is the reason to do another tour in 2008?

So 2009 it is!

Is that 2008 Tour confirmed? If so, will it hit the same spots and is it gonna be the same tour (snakes and arrows) or another type of tour?

Another studio album soon would really make everyone happy around here.

Ya think?

2.gif

1022.gif

653.gif

common001.gif

Five clappies for the originals post

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

yeah thats great but those are words spoken after a dozen shows so far.. there is still alot of touring to do.. i am sure the band will chill out after the last show is played.. but i will anxiously wait for it whenever it happens

I would love to see them go in to the studio with absolutely nothing except Neil's lyric books and create the songs as a trio with Nick. Some of their most interesting songs have been last minute deals.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 3 2007, 02:16 PM)
QUOTE (Dave @Lakeside @ Jul 3 2007, 12:57 PM)
Alex should make another solo record.

I agree 2 million percent.

I agree infinity percent....

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jul 3 2007, 07:32 PM)
I would love to see them go in to the studio with absolutely nothing except Neil's lyric books and create the songs as a trio with Nick. Some of their most interesting songs have been last minute deals.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jul 3 2007, 07:32 PM)

interesting. which songs were those?

I for one would like to see them just take the rick,the drums, and the Gibson in the studio and do some old school music like they use to do. I bet that would get the Rush forum buzzing with another Hemisphere's sounding album.

QUOTE (Steel07 @ Jul 3 2007, 05:53 PM)
QUOTE (Snowman @ Jul 3 2007, 05:08 PM)
I hope for a 2008 release, but that is not likely to happen, esp. with the possible 2008 tour. What is the reason to do another tour in 2008?

So 2009 it is!

Is that 2008 Tour confirmed? If so, will it hit the same spots and is it gonna be the same tour (snakes and arrows) or another type of tour?

I have just read about the rumours, I dont know if it is confirmed or not. I would prefer a new album immideately after the S&A tour instead of a new massive 2008 tour.

Archived