Help Rush Stop the Bee Gees!!!!!

snowdogged

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 22 2007, 07:34 AM)
This reminds me of the time when we were able to have that baby Panda (in I think it was D.C.) named TAI SHAN through relentless voting

Cool. I thought it was a coincidence that the panda was Tai Shan. Didn't realize the Rush nation had influence in that.

Also, I'm floored that Jimi and Cream both only have 1%. I think I may need to vote for both of them a few times as well.

QUOTE (rushbass @ Jun 22 2007, 07:23 PM)
I think it's funny that even though Rush is in the lead with votes, that the Bee Gees' bar is still longer... rofl3.gif

I think it's because of all the "delete cookies" votes. The bar might actually be the non-cheating votes. laugh.gif

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jun 22 2007, 08:03 PM)
QUOTE (rushbass @ Jun 22 2007, 07:23 PM)
I think it's funny that even though Rush is in the lead with votes, that the Bee Gees' bar is still longer... rofl3.gif

I think it's because of all the "delete cookies" votes. The bar might actually be the non-cheating votes. laugh.gif

Sad but true.

I think the bars are probably more accurate than the numbers,

but we're making our statement. 1022.gif

I think the reason that Rush's bar is smaller is simply due to the dimensions and placing of the bands on the right and the bands on the left. If you look at the bands on the left, there is all kinds of spare room for the bars, while the bands on the right have very little spare room. That would be a serious flaw in the polling software if the numbers increased while the bars stayed the same when a illegal vote was cast.

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jun 23 2007, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Jun 23 2007, 10:42 AM)
45%.  Keep it going guys. smile.gif

no.gif

Put some votes for the Hendrix Experience too! 1022.gif

Nothing against your post, but that yes and no smiley is very weak.

They need to be more creative.

I agree, the Hendrix experience deserves some love.

I don't understand how The Police only have 2%. Yeah, it's a fan poll, and I definitely understand voting Rush ahead of The Police, but how can anyone vote the Bee Gee's, Destiny's Child or TLC over the Police?

i love the bee gees,maybe my favorite band ever.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jun 27 2007, 10:04 AM)
I've been on vacation as was curious how this was turning out...Imagine my surprise when I logged in and saw Rush leading 48%-27%. trink39.gif

You guys have done it again! 1287.gif

Hope you had a nice vacation. I was wondering what happened to you. You were one of the people that was the most involved in this on the first day and then suddenly you were nowhere to be found. Isn't the turn around a little hard to believe? I would have never imagined that we could change the results so drastically, but it only took two days to pull ahead of the BeeGees and after that there was no looking back.

Welcome Back!

Archived