Help Rush Stop the Bee Gees!!!!!

snowdogged

Billboard.com is taking a poll for the best trio of all time. The Bands that are

leading right now are a joke. (Out of the really good bands, Rush is in the lead.) So go there and vote as many times as you can for Rush. They usually only let people vote once, but all you have to do is clear your cookies and refresh the page and you can vote again. I would be against doing something

like this normally but it's a sin when you see who the top three bands are. The number one band I can accept a little but two and three are ridiculous. So vote as many times as you can. I just voted about 20 times and plan to continue.

Top Trio of All Time

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voted for Rush, cleared cookies and refreshed.

Will not let me vote again, only displays poll results.

confused13.gif

EDIT: Ok, figured it out. Had to make sure no other IE windows were open at the time I cleared the cookies. It works now. Will be voting many times!

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Jun 20 2007, 04:52 PM)
Voted for Rush, cleared cookies and refreshed.

Will not let me vote again, only displays poll results.

confused13.gif

Are you using IE? I use Firefox, and cleared my cookie from billboard each time and I voted repeatedly.

Just to let everyone know, Rush had 5% when this thread was started and they were 4% behind 3rd place. So we can put them into first place if we are persistent. We are doing well and the more people who join the faster we will see results.

Thank you to everyone who is helping.

rush is now behind the f-n bee gees, vote- people- 2.gif vote

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 20 2007, 06:12 PM)
10% come on we can do this  wink.gif

11% now, lets beat those Bee Gees laugh.gif

edit: I changed the thread title, hope you don't mind, snowdogged biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jun 20 2007, 05:56 PM)

I don't mind at all. I was a little confused at first because I had to take a break to cook supper and eat. I thought my thread was removed when I came back. As long as we can do this, you can call the thread whatever you like. I gotta get back to voting now. We are making History.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Jun 20 2007, 07:13 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jun 20 2007, 05:56 PM)

I don't mind at all. I was a little confused at first because I had to take a break to cook supper and eat. I thought my thread was removed when I came back. As long as we can do this, you can call the thread whatever you like. I gotta get back to voting now. We are making History.

Thanks. trink39.gif

We're still at 11%? Man, I've voted at least 50 times laugh.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Jun 20 2007, 07:45 PM)
That seemed to take awhile to get from 11% to 12%. We need more people voting!

Lets keep this thread bumped and it will attract more people.

A while back a local radio station held their "Rock and Roll National Championship" and had an online poll. We had a thread about it here and got people voting and Rush won (thanks to the fine folks from TRF!)! They'd be behind and folks from here would rally and put them over the top. It was so cool to watch.

Lets do it again, folks! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 20 2007, 07:57 PM)
over 12,000 votes have been cast and the Brothers Gibb are at 47%. We will need to vote at least 6,000 times to cath them if no one else voted for them.

If it wasn't for having to clear that darn cookie every time, I could do it in a couple of hours. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jun 20 2007, 08:04 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 20 2007, 07:57 PM)
over 12,000 votes have been cast and the Brothers Gibb are at 47%. We will need to vote at least 6,000 times to cath them if no one else voted for them.

If it wasn't for having to clear that darn cookie every time, I could do it in a couple of hours. laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Archived