The Joker Revealed

ReRushed

Surprised nobody replied.

I can't wait for this movie.

EDIT: The "I Believe in Harvey Dent" and "I Believe in Harvey Dent Too" sites = genius.

http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/bofimagesbofimages/heath_joker_ibelieveinharveydenttoo_2.jpg

Edited by kazzman

QUOTE (Batman @ May 22 2007, 05:39 AM)
This one is shaping up to be great.
I heard (I think from our Movie Expert Jack Thread) the Suit being redone into a something more flexible then the rigid armor. yes.gif trink39.gif

Not sure about that. Though I do know the suit will be redone. I think it occurs about half-way through the film, actually.

Two new stills online. A way of showing us the Joker without really "showing" him.

http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/bofimagesbofimages/tdk_usatoday_2.jpg

http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/bofimagesbofimages/joker_mask_tdk.jpg

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ May 30 2007, 05:04 PM)
He definitely looks like he is going to be more sadistic than goofy. Sweet!!

We can only hope...

...although I still think Christopher Walken should be the Joker. Just once. It'd make my day.

spit6ph.gif

QUOTE (Atomic.Feedback! @ May 31 2007, 03:46 PM)

We can only hope...

I read that Heath Ledger is going to play the Joker along the lines of Alex from A Clockwork Orange.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ May 31 2007, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (Atomic.Feedback! @ May 31 2007, 03:46 PM)

We can only hope...

I read that Heath Ledger is going to play the Joker along the lines of Alex from A Clockwork Orange.

Exactly.

It seems that they're finally taking the character in the direction he's meant to be portrayed in. Face it, even when the Joker was first introduced back in 1940, he was a sadistic madman. Then the comics code came into effect and he became a laughing prankster. This is the version of the character we've seen on film so far. It wasn't until the 70's that he was brought back into that sadistic madman front. Unfortunately, with the portrayals by Ceasar Romero and Jack Nicholson, we haven't seen the character in his true light on screen yet...

From everything I've read, the greatest villain in comic book history is finally in good hands.

http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/bofimagesbofimages/thejoker_HL_close-up1.jpg

Edited by kazzman

I could go for the darkest Joker in the Arkham Asylum book. That guy was totally insane having spent so many months in solitary confinement.

Looks this Joker is going to be more modeled off Nicholson though. And the red lips look very messed up.

QUOTE (quickfree @ Jun 2 2007, 03:23 PM)
I could go for the darkest Joker in the Arkham Asylum book. That guy was totally insane having spent so many months in solitary confinement.

Looks this Joker is going to be more modeled off Nicholson though. And the red lips look very messed up.

The thing about the messy lips makes it look a lot like makeup... which the Joker doesn't wear.

Which brings up the question... how are they going to do his origin? Chemical vats, the Red Hood and all that?

I'm sure its probably out there online somewhere, I'm just too lazy to look.

On a random side note, 2 of my friends are gonna be extras in it, when they shoot in Chicago again. Kinda cool.

QUOTE (quickfree @ Jun 3 2007, 06:23 AM)

Why do you think that The Joker will be modeled off Nicholson? I haven't read anything that would hint at that

QUOTE (Atomic.Feedback! @ Jun 2 2007, 09:46 PM)
The thing about the messy lips makes it look a lot like makeup... which the Joker doesn't wear.

Which brings up the question... how are they going to do his origin? Chemical vats, the Red Hood and all that?

I don't even think they're going to do an origin from what I've heard. I kinda prefer it that way as it adds a bit of mysteriousness to the character.

Looks this Joker is going to be more modeled off Nicholson though.

No it isn't. It's going to be as far away from Nicholson as possible.

The Joker is going to be sick in this one.

Looks like their doing a great job with this film just like the last!

As long as the stop the everyone finding out who Batman is it'll be awesome! smile.gif