holy pit!!

glennb2112

tried unsuccessfuly to score some chicago tickets and after throwing back some decent tickets i finally decided to look at the prices. i noticed that there are general admission pit ticket being sold......up front and center. no chairs! while i don't see people moshing to limelight i thought that was "weird". if i could get some friends together i would get those, camp out and get front row. thats what everyone is thinking. my question is what would be the "atmosphere" in the pit? worth the trouble? the pit takes up approx. 15 rows of "space".

THE PIT IS IN SECTION 103. I threw back 103 r tickets not knowing it was fricking front row seated section!!! wacko.gif

Yeah, I guess I do have pretty sweet seats.

See I thought you were saying 15 rows in front of me will be pit, and I am like oh no, but this works out pretty well!

Thanks!

1022.gif

I hate G.A! People always making there way to the front by shoving and moving around, but it's just such a friggin hassle, it ruins the whole show. Plus I feel bad for the people I bump out of the way "Moshing" to the front.

Not to be Debbie Downer today, but when I went to R30 show at Tinley Park in '04, I was extremely fortunate to get two Row B seats in the middle of Section 104 from Rush Pre-sale (sometimes it is great, sometimes you don't get lucky). Imagine my huuuuuge disappointment when we sat down. Alex was about 35 feet to stage left from where I was sitting. I was infront of the amps and could barely see a thing. The sound was absolutely terrible. I swore that I would never sit anywhere but Section 103 there, first 10 rows...or the lawn. There was no "Pit". The sound mix was so bad it was hurting our ears, my ears were ringing. Maybe it was the reverbarations from the monitors and the main speakers. Suffice to say we went up to the lawn and I gave my seats to a sweet couple wearing Rush T-shirts. Happy Friday the 13th! sad.gif

I have section 103 row H (so w/ my math that is row 8).

I wonder how deep the pit will be????

I just check my ticket again and it has a SEAT number, so could I maybe be one of the first rows w/ seats?

I think this is incredibly weird for Rush.

I'd love to be in that area but I'd lose it if someone got out of line and I wasn't able to enjoy the show. I'd be in jail and the other dude would be in the hospital.

To those who go in the pit...

Don't act like an ass and respect others if you go in there, this isn't a teenage testosterone festival.

If you want to run into someone at full speed play football, or rugby, or wrestle,or box.

Or are those things too hard for you?

wub.gif

I think I inadvertantly threw back PIT tickets in the pre-sale. I got in right away and got seats at the top price that said GA. I was confused and couldn't find anything about these seats anywhere. I then went to the check out screen to see if it showed anything more about these tickets and they showed even less! It just said I had 2 $89.5 tickets. Like an idiot, I just released them and tried again.

I didn't realize what it meant until I saw this topic.

I'm a bone head!

make up your mind ... are you a bone head or a bat head?!

wtf :-)

during the "regular" sale pit/ga tickets were not avaliable. maybe they sold out or maybe it was an error on the listing? forget pit/ga tickets. as much as i would love to be front row if some jerk who either won the tickets or was drunk became unruly i would go off. don't want anyone ruining my experience.

is the PIT just in front of section 103 (center)??

ANYONE know how deep it is?

any way to find out?

I have center row 8 and the ticket says I have a SEAT.

QUOTE (third hand grace @ Apr 13 2007, 03:21 PM)
I have section 103 row H (so w/ my math that is row 8).
I wonder how deep the pit will be????
I just check my ticket again and it has a SEAT number, so could I maybe be one of the first rows w/ seats?
I think this is incredibly weird for Rush.

I'd love to be in that area but I'd lose it if someone got out of line and I wasn't able to enjoy the show. I'd be in jail and the other dude would be in the hospital.

To those who go in the pit...
Don't act like an ass and respect others if you go in there, this isn't a teenage testosterone festival.
If you want to run into someone at full speed play football, or rugby, or wrestle,or box.
Or are those things too hard for you?

you are in no position or have the right to police other people's behavior. Just enjoy the show and mind your own business

Where did anyone see this at ???? They were selling seats through the auction that closed today and they were right where the pit is suppose to be at, you guys are saying. Its all reserved seating for this show.I've been to many shows here .Had season tickets for years.Again NO PIT for this show!!!

Stevestars

during the presale you could purchase "pit" tickets. that was later changed. there are some concerts that utilize the pit at that venue but thank god its not rush! 1022.gif

Archived