First TRF post ever from Nintendo Wii!!

Slime

*sigh* I SO want a Wii!!!!!

fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

One of these days I'll have the money and it'll be in stock LOL

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Apr 14 2007, 12:10 AM)

They should be pretty easy to find by now... it's just the factor of needing $250. Which is a big factor.

Although... there aren't very many good games out yet. The Legend of Zelda is the only one I really find worth purchasing, anything else (Trauma Center, Excite Truck, among a few) is really just a rental (which I don't even do anymore, because rental prices are outrageous). But it'll grow... and all the extras that come with it can certainly hold your attention for awhile.

well while in ya'lls search for wiis, don't go to Target, cause we don't have any in stock ever. At least not at my location. We actually came up with a phrase to say to guests who ask if we have any wiis: "Yes, we have no Wiis. But can we interest you in a nice 360 or PS3?" laugh.gif

I want one too, especially with super mario galaxy, smash bros., and metroid all coming out soon. 1287.gif

DDR is amazing and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

SSB: Brawl is going to rule, as is Mario Galaxy and MP3. The Wii just dominates the console battle so far, even if Nintendo is having supply side problems (which according to Wii News they are trying to rectify).

Anyone else think that Nintendo has finally figured out the big secret to console success? cool.gif

Will they ever tell us?

They will most definitely need a keyboard for any consoles that want to have Internet capabilities... none more so that the WII.

WII-wise I've only tried the free beta version. Is the finished version out yet? I sure agree with Mustard Death that the video and plugin support is terrible - at least on the beta.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 16 2007, 09:59 AM)
They will most definitely need a keyboard for any consoles that want to have Internet capabilities... none more so that the WII.

WII-wise I've only tried the free beta version. Is the finished version out yet? I sure agree with Mustard Death that the video and plugin support is terrible - at least on the beta.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I'm pretty sure the full version is out now and available for free download on the shop channel... the video and plugins are still terrible, unfortunately.

QUOTE (Lerxst2112 @ Jun 2 2007, 10:36 PM)
The Metal Slug game with all 7 Metal Slugs on it kicks so much ass.

I haven't played this yet sad.gif But I love Metal Slug, and the compilation looks great... I REALLY need to find the f***ing Megaman X collection (it's different than the Megaman collection) that they made for gamecube... my friend and I rented it a long time ago, and it brought back sooo many memories.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jun 7 2007, 11:01 AM)
Oh god, the Megaman X games...talk about shit that made me break controllers.

rofl3.gif I know how that goes... but damn, one day my little brother came home with "Megaman Zero" for gameboy... that shit was even more insane.

Oh, and to Slime... you should definitly play some more X games... the 4th, 5th, and 6th ones are my favourites... just stay away from the new ones they've been putting out lately, they're pretty bad.

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Apr 13 2007, 11:10 PM)

I hear your pain! Well some of it. I can't quite justify the purchase when I have three other game systems. sad.gif

Here's to the dream.

trink39.gif

i work at an EB Games where i live. 200 calls AT LEAST per day about wii's. its craaazy. Super Smash Brawl is street dated for December 3rd, and a month before that is Mario Galaxy. i forgot the date for MP3, but from what the developers say, its what a first person shooter SHOULD be....but they always say that...i mean seriously, look at Hour of Victory...more like Hour of Shitctory for Xbox 360

Finally updated my WII browser yesterday, It 'works' better - mine at least crashes less on some pages, youtube vids etcetera but man the navigation system is even worse than before and I didn't think that was possible.

They still RILLY need a keyboard accessory also.

tongue.gif

Archived