This is absurd

OldRod

Guest bratman

Here is my story.

Start off trying for Indy tickets well 50 mins later I am in the 11th row Geddy side. 653.gif

Then went for St.Louis. Called my buddie who has never done this before and told him to try. First time in, he hit continue and got 11th row Geddy side. I'm still trying (nothing)

Called another buddy, woke his ass up, and again first time in and scored 16th row Alex side. I'm still trying and nothing. wtf.gif

Ok so I went for one ticket called my first friend and started to bitch at him stating I am the one who told you guys about this and then.

Row F Alex side. cheer.gif common001.gif z7shysterical.gif

Bratman.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took 25 minutes from the start of the St. Paul presale but after a lot of "nothing available" I got two tickets:

Floor C (Center), Row 9, seats 9 and 10.

I was bloody well shocked. Glad I never gave up after the initial "nothing available" came up over and over.

QUOTE (exiled yorkie @ Apr 10 2007, 11:50 AM)
I bought one ticket for chicago, section 102 row A. No idea whether its good or not a buddy asked to get it for them. Please advise.

thats first row geddy side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (exiled yorkie @ Apr 10 2007, 11:54 AM)
are you shitting me?

nope..check ticketmaster seat chart..you lucky @#$%%.!! your friend owes you BIG TIME!!!! 1022.gif

Well 1pm ET Vegas goes on sale...and by 1:00:45 it appears sold out in terms of the presale. Since I won't be in town for the West Palm Beach or Tampa shows have to go somewhere else.

I have been running with 3 browsers for a good 40 minutes now, and nothing. Not even 1 ticket in the $50 range.

Ticket sales are such a scam. But you know at least the brokers have theirs.

Guess I need to call my friend at the MGM and see if I can get a favor.

What crap. Guess I'll just try later.

2.gif

you guys give up way to quick, tickets keep getting bumped back into the system for various reasons, for Charlotte the system told me there were no level 1's at 10:15 I kept trying and 14th row tickets came up on Alex's side, easily the best Rush seats I have ever had.

Keep trying !!

QUOTE (Mr. Henry Gale @ Apr 10 2007, 01:04 PM)
Just gor Right Orchestra Row L, for the Chula Vista show. Is the venue small? Is that a good seat?

i'm just opposite of you - row H left orchestra - i was there for the cure show and i think those are pretty decent seats

QUOTE (Mr. Henry Gale @ Apr 10 2007, 01:08 PM)
I didnt buy them. I threw them back.

However, I just got Left Orchestra Row K

By decent, really..hows the view? Im this close to buying this ticket.

i'm right there in row h - i bought them - it's pretty close to the stage but never seen the chairs set up there just the pit standing

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Apr 10 2007, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (Mr. Henry Gale @ Apr 10 2007, 01:08 PM)
I didnt buy them. I threw them back.

However, I just got Left Orchestra Row K

By decent, really..hows the view? Im this close to buying this ticket.

i'm right there in row h - i bought them - it's pretty close to the stage but never seen the chairs set up there just the pit standing

i would by them - whats the seat numbers???

I'm going by myself. The number was 23. I just hope im not to the FAR left of the orchestra.

And man...i still havent bought them. Do we have a time limit as to how long we can keep the tickets?

I cant bring myself to make the purchase. IM worried these arent great seats.

I do know that the orchestra seats are lower than the stage and if you get the front two rows you will be looking straight up - so sitting back a little may be better - if you get Seat 23 it's toward the left end of the section

QUOTE (Mr. Henry Gale @ Apr 10 2007, 01:19 PM)
Damn, the fact that its too the far left, makes me not want to buy them.

I mean..i'll be WAY to the left looking at an angle.

go to the coors ampitheater website it gives you an idea of how narrow it gets towards the front

http://www.hob.com/venues/concerts/coors/

QUOTE (Mr. Henry Gale @ Apr 10 2007, 01:22 PM)
Even at the far left, the stage looks pretty big. Damn, i might get this seat then.

it's a huge stage plus i only go to see alex so this side suits me fine

Archived