Who has listened to Far Cry over 100 times?

SeahawkRush

Raising my hand. smile.gif

Yeah I have surpassed the 100 listens mark and then some. blush4.gif

I'm afraid that I might wear it out, but I seem to continue to like it more and more each time I listen to it. cool.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Mar 22 2007, 01:10 PM)
I really like the song, but I really haven't played it that much.

hey your date's wrong. It's May 1st

I'm not gonna play it again till the album comes out, where I can listen to it in it's natural habitat, within the context of the album as a whole and the opening track. I generally listen to "albums" rather than single tunes or IPOD shuffle dealies, call me old fashioned. Plus I don't want to overplay it, to the point where when S&A comes out I skip it in favour of the "new" stuff. I got plenty of other good shit to listen to in the meantime...

trink38.gif

Was thinking on the train this morning - I wonder if the person next to me can actually hear me playing the same song over and over and over in a loop on my blackberry? surely if they can they think I am mad. Id have to think that between the morning and evening commute I'm hearing it 8-10 times each way...then in the car...then on the stereo at home....then repeat for the past 7 days I have had it in mp3 format...yeah, its around 100 times by now for sure.

I happened to catch the radio edit last night just as I got into the car on Q104.3 and it was bizarre hearing the 'chopped' version of the song. (BTW, check out their Rush concert on demand on their site) Aside from the joy of hearing it on the airwaves, I really dont like the radio edit. The first "its a far cry from the way we'd though we'd share it" is gone...totally threw me off hearing it thrown together that way.

Anyway, looking forward to tonight's 10 plays...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 22 2007, 02:35 PM)
I'm not gonna play it again till the album comes out, where I can listen to it in it's natural habitat, within the context of the album as a whole and the opening track. I generally listen to "albums" rather than single tunes or IPOD shuffle dealies, call me old fashioned. Plus I don't want to overplay it, to the point where when S&A comes out I skip it in favour of the "new" stuff. I got plenty of other good shit to listen to in the meantime...

trink38.gif

Yeah...what he said...

I think I have played it a couple, two, three times. I'll wait patently for the CD.

QUOTE (coder_ @ Mar 22 2007, 04:03 PM)
Dude, honestly, I have sadly heard the song 300+ times...

I had it on repeat for full days in a row at one point XD

There's no way my brain would allow that kind of thing, not without turning the song inside out and backwards and spliting it up into single tracks that floated further apart each time I listened, as if I'd been on a PCP binge for months and died and was renicarnated as a Winchester Repeater...

wacko.gif

I need variety...

wink.gif

QUOTE (jkr77 @ Mar 22 2007, 02:35 PM)
Was thinking on the train this morning - I wonder if the person next to me can actually hear me playing the same song over and over and over in a loop on my blackberry? surely if they can they think I am mad. Id have to think that between the morning and evening commute I'm hearing it 8-10 times each way...then in the car...then on the stereo at home....then repeat for the past 7 days I have had it in mp3 format...yeah, its around 100 times by now for sure.

I happened to catch the radio edit last night just as I got into the car on Q104.3 and it was bizarre hearing the 'chopped' version of the song. (BTW, check out their Rush concert on demand on their site) Aside from the joy of hearing it on the airwaves, I really dont like the radio edit. The first "its a far cry from the way we'd though we'd share it" is gone...totally threw me off hearing it thrown together that way.

Anyway, looking forward to tonight's 10 plays...

Now You're talkin my language!!!

QUOTE (andrelam @ Mar 22 2007, 05:30 PM)
Well.... my WinAmp play count for Far Cry has reached the number of 382. does it mean I'm insane?

not until you reach 500

Archived