Great movie Lines

Sun_Dog_2112

Put up your favorite lines from movies you like.

"Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time."

Tommy Boy

Edited by astronomer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Say Anything

We're all scared. You hid in that ditch because you think there's still hope. But Blithe, the only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function. Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends on it.

Lt. Spiers, Band of Brothers

"I am Godzilla! You are Japan!" -Critical Bill, 'Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead'.

"All right, Clanton! You called down the thunder, well now you got it! You see that? It says United States Marshall! The Cowboy's are finished, you understand me? I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it! Now run, you cur! Run! Tell all the other curs the law's comin! You tell 'em I'm comin'! And Hell's comin' with me! Ya hear?! HELL'S COMIN' WITH ME!" -Wyatt Earp, 'Tombstone'.

Felix Unger: So in other words, you're throwing me out.

Oscar Madison: Not in other words. Those are the perfect ones!

My move quotes can be HEARD!<--Click

Edited by paganoman

Carrie's "mama": "I can see your dirty pillows"

Carrie: "Breasts, mama, they're called breasts...and every woman has them"

"You're just jealous because I'm a genuine freak and you have to wear a mask!" - Batman Returns

"Wait! Listen.... Do you smell that?" Ghostbusters

"You know, there are times when "I told you so!" doesn't begin to cover it!" - I, Robot

Sorry but I had to...........

Walter Sobchak: I told those f*cks down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!

Donny: What's Shabbos?

Walter Sobchak: Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't f***ing ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit

[shouts]

Walter Sobchak: don't f***ing roll! Shomer shabbos!

The Dude: Walter...

Walter Sobchak: Shomer f***ing shabbos.

The Dude: Oh f**k it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walter Sobchak: I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Dude, he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death...

The Dude: Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even f***ing Jewish, man.

Walter Sobchak: What the f**k are you talkin' about?

The Dude: Man, you're f***ing Polish Catholic...

Walter Sobchak: What the f**k are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude!

The Dude: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...

Walter Sobchak: And you know this!

The Dude: Yeah, and five f***ing years ago you were divorced.

Walter Sobchak: So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?

The Dude: It's all a part of your sick Cynthia thing, man. Taking care of her f***ing dog. Going to her f***ing synagogue. You're living in the f***ing past.

Walter Sobchak: Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...

[shouting]

Walter Sobchak: You're goddamn right I'm living in the f***ing past!

Harry Caulder: "You remind me of the man I work for. I don't like him either."

Click to hear it.

From the movie, Rollercoaster

From "A League of Their Own"

Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks): Shit, Dottie, if you want to go back to Oregon and make a hundred babies, great, I'm in no position to tell anyone how to live. But sneaking out like this, quitting, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Baseball is what gets inside you. It's what lights you up, you can't deny that.

Dottie Hinson (Geena Davis): It just got too hard.

Jimmy Dugan: It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great.