Who will be the next World President and VP?

JohnnyBlaze

Who do you want as your WORLD PRESIDENT?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as your WORLD PRESIDENT?

• Rushgoober/Sonilink
    • tick/Mortkort
    • Peanut Butter/Jelly
    • My left nut/My right nut
    • Necromancer/Jack Aubrey
    • invisibleairwaves/rushengal
    • Ceej/ladirushfan80

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 13 2007, 07:00 PM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Mar 13 2007, 08:57 PM)
I guess Necro doesn't understand the importance of the youth vote.

They can't VOTE. They can only support. By the time they are old enough to vote, Me and Jack will have usurped total CONTROL of everything and there will be no more voting.

NECRO AND JACK!!! CUZ WE KNOW WHAT'S IN YOUR BEST INTEREST!!!

Last I checked, polls on TRF didn't have an age limit. wink.gif

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Mar 14 2007, 07:51 AM)
Rumours are flying that Necro and his opponent Goob were involved in a romantic relationship on this very board less than two years ago! Yet they remain silent on the issue. What are they hiding?

Your memory is somewhat accurate. But it wasn't a rumor. It was FACT. There was the Necrogoobs baby if old school TRFers remember. Someone was scorned in that relationship. Do a search and you'll find it.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 14 2007, 11:03 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 13 2007, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Mar 13 2007, 08:32 PM)
Ok, now I am officially joining in the election, now that I have a running mate. Vote invisi for President/rushengal for VP!

Can we get added to the poll now? tongue.gif

no.gif

Jack added US because not only is he a MOD... he's one of the damn candidates. Why would he add MORE competition. confused13.gif

Though come to think of it... there's not a real lot is there. z7shysterical.gif

Go ahead Jack. Add the kiddies. yes.gif

NECRO AND JACK!!! WE'LL AMUSE THE YOUNG ONES SO THEY KEEP THEIR TRAPS SHUT!!!

If it's ok with JB, I'll do it!

Of course Jack. More options is always better....invisi/rushengal, Ceej/ladi, whomever. My NUTS like the company and competition yes.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Mar 13 2007, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 13 2007, 07:00 PM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Mar 13 2007, 08:57 PM)
I guess Necro doesn't understand the importance of the youth vote.

They can't VOTE. They can only support. By the time they are old enough to vote, Me and Jack will have usurped total CONTROL of everything and there will be no more voting.

NECRO AND JACK!!! CUZ WE KNOW WHAT'S IN YOUR BEST INTEREST!!!

Last I checked, polls on TRF didn't have an age limit. wink.gif

You'll be getting a visit from our "men in black" for pointing out that little loophole. doh.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 13 2007, 10:11 PM)
Ok, now I am officially joining in the election, now that I have a running mate. Vote invisi for President/rushengal for VP!

no.gif

Jack added US because not only is he a MOD... he's one of the damn candidates. Why would he add MORE competition. confused13.gif

Though come to think of it... there's not a real lot is there. z7shysterical.gif

Of course Jack. More options is always better....invisi/rushengal, Ceej/ladi, whomever. My NUTS like the company and competition yes.gif yes.gif

Just a suggestion. Why not erase the standings as they are now, add the new teams and start over. It's only fair eh? Not everyone has seven alters to jack up their score. z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 13 2007, 10:16 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 13 2007, 10:11 PM)

no.gif

Just a suggestion. Why not erase the standings as they are now, add the new teams and start over. It's only fair eh? Not everyone has seven alters to jack up their score. z7shysterical.gif

ohmy.gif

http://fool.exler.ru/sm/shrk.gif

OK, the new candidates have been added.

Necro and Jack-not afraid of competition! ('Cause, you know, we'll still crush them!) yes.gif

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 14 2007, 08:28 AM)
OK, the new candidates have been added.

Necro and Jack-not afraid of competition! ('Cause, you know, we'll still crush them!)  yes.gif

user posted image

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/a0/angryrazz.gif

(btw jack...thanks for the add!! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/y/kiss.gif)

CeeJ & LADIRUSHFAN80 ....SHARING THE LOVE (regardless of the competition) !!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 13 2007, 05:14 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Mar 13 2007, 08:08 PM)
Again, i will still stay as the neutral party.

However, All of the 675th Demension is behind lord goober.

So that's about 675,675,675,675,675.5 people.

That's alot of votes

(I still stay neutral)
[i realize there's a .5 it's not a typo)
[This bugging you yet?]

this vote only includes THIS world. Sorry to your bonehead dimension, but they can't vote. Awwww.

Besides, your candidate pulled a hissy-fit and i'm pretty sure he's withdrawn from the COMPETITION. Cuz y'know... he takes competition soooooo seriously. And when it was just him... it was a hoot. Now it's too much to handle.

z7shysterical.gif

But that's the beauty of this Necro:

They all came over to goobers house yesterday.

And since there's too many votes for all of them...................

tongue.gif confused13.gif

But i STILLLLLLLLLLL Stay Neutral.

GeddyFinal.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 14 2007, 10:46 PM)
sad.gif This is Unfair you add New Cand. & if we already voted we can't change our minds  pokey.gif I think All Can.s should start over Fresh !!!  unsure.gif

Unfair? No one really expressed interest except for Goobs/Soni (they had their presidential thread running in GD ages ago), tick/Mort (the trash talkers that gave me the idea for it), PBJ (they came to me personally), and of course MY BOYS smile.gif smile.gif . Only when the idea of global domination really started to sink in did others get in on it. Definitely a sign of those that are power hungry. One shouldn't have voted if one wasn't truly committed to Candidates X & Y. But hell, if you wanna change your vote from whomever you voted for to MY NUTS, then I hope it's possible laugh.gif .

More candidates, sure. Restart, NO.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 14 2007, 09:17 AM)
sad.gif This is Unfair you add New Cand. & if we already voted we can't change our minds  pokey.gif I think All Can.s should start over Fresh !!!  unsure.gif

Unfair? No one really expressed interest except for Goobs/Soni (they had their presidential thread running in GD ages ago), tick/Mort (the trash talkers that gave me the idea for it), PBJ (they came to me personally), and of course MY BOYS smile.gif smile.gif . Only when the idea of global domination really started to sink in did others get in on it. Definitely a sign of those that are power hungry. One shouldn't have voted if one wasn't truly committed to Candidates X & Y. But hell, if you wanna change your vote from whomever you voted for to MY NUTS, then I hope it's possible laugh.gif .

yeah yeah yeah...

you're just sayin that cuz YOU ALL KNOW that if we started over?

CeeJ & LADIRUSHFAN80 would get all the votes!!!!!!!!!!!

you know i'm right eh?

yes.gif

goodpost.gif

signs015.gif

CeeJ & LADIRUSHFAN80.... GIVE BEER!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 15 2007, 01:34 AM)

yeah yeah yeah...

you know i'm right eh?

yes.gif

goodpost.gif

signs015.gif

Nope. You got me wrong. I just don't want to repost all those pics that I already have (yes, I'm a lazy bastard yes.gif ). If it makes you feel any better, I'd vote for you 2 if I weren't so attached to my candidates. smile.gif smile.gif

But don't worry, the Women of TRF will probably put you 2 over the top any time now. And hey, I could've just said 'no' to Jack about having more candidates at all (including him and the big guy). So if you and Ceej do make it into the World Headquarters don't forget that it was partly due to MY NUTS. yes.gif yes.gif

BLAZE'S SACK IN '08...the ballsy choice yes.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 15 2007, 06:02 AM)

yeah yeah yeah...

you know i'm right eh?

yes.gif

goodpost.gif

signs015.gif

Nope. You got me wrong. I just don't want to repost all those pics that I already have (yes, I'm a lazy bastard yes.gif ). If it makes you feel any better, I'd vote for you 2 if I weren't so attached to my candidates. smile.gif smile.gif

But don't worry, the Women of TRF will probably put you 2 over the top any time now. And hey, I could've just said 'no' to Jack about having more candidates at all (including him and the big guy). So if you and Ceej do make it into the World Headquarters don't forget that it was partly due to MY NUTS. yes.gif yes.gif

oh johnny, you kiss moon.gif quit with the blah.gif blah.gif blah.gif

eyesre4.gif one question, where are your nuts ?

ok i may have to rethink this whole thing, ceej and ladi running together changes everything. ceej in particular has been my campain manager, always been a huge tick supporter. ceej is a major reason there is a tick kliq. i dont know if i want to run againsnt her. wub.gif i will await her responce on this issue, and ladi is just wub.gif as well so, im very cofused right now. confused13.gif i must sit and ponder.

QUOTE (tick @ Mar 15 2007, 06:54 AM)
ok i may have to rethink this whole thing, ceej and ladi running together changes everything. ceej in particular has been my campain manager, always been a huge tick supporter. ceej is a major reason there is a tick kliq. i dont know if i want to run againsnt her. wub.gif i will await her responce on this issue, and ladi is just wub.gif as well so, im very cofused right now. confused13.gif i must sit and ponder.

awww Tick.... how sweet!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/y/eyelove.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/7/ale.gif

CeeJ & LADIRUSHFAN80.... PONDER IT....

Folks, when a candidate's campaign manager quits in order to run against him, doesn't it make you wonder why? What does Ceej know that we don't know? I call on my opponent to come forward and tell us the reason for this! The people have a right to know!

Necro and Jack-exploiting every little opportunity!

QUOTE (tick @ Mar 15 2007, 07:46 PM)

yeah yeah yeah...

you know i'm right eh?

yes.gif

goodpost.gif

signs015.gif

Where are MY NUTS? They're resting on your chin of course. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 15 2007, 07:26 AM)

yeah yeah yeah...

you know i'm right eh?

yes.gif

goodpost.gif

signs015.gif

pokey.gif pokey.gif pokey.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Mar 15 2007, 07:54 PM)

Wait a minute. You just called me a kiss ass in the post previous to this. And this isn't?

So the only candidates that will have stuck through it from the beginning would be MY NUTS and a 2nd tier SANDWICH?!!! You know you're going to stay in this race tick. You're just using this to gain more support. All the mudslinging you did previously and suddenly you become tender?! Bah!

WARNING TO ALL VOTERS:

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY TICK'S TRICKS!!!

pokey.gif smile.gif smile.gif pokey.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 15 2007, 07:49 AM)

Wait a minute. You just called me a kiss ass in the post previous to this. And this isn't?

So the only candidates that will have stuck through it from the beginning would be MY NUTS and a 2nd tier SANDWICH?!!! You know you're going to stay in this race tick. You're just using this to gain more support. All the mudslinging you did previously and suddenly you become tender?! Bah!

WARNING TO ALL VOTERS:

Mr. Blaze is right, folks. Do you really want a leader who practices such an obvious double standard? And on what other issues has he flip-flopped?! I remind you, Tick, that you have yet to answer my question about why Ceej quit your campaign in order to run against you! What are you afraid of? Once again, Tick, we call for full disclosure. The people have a right to know!

Necro and Jack-not afraid to point our fingers!

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 15 2007, 07:26 AM)

yeah yeah yeah...

you know i'm right eh?

yes.gif

goodpost.gif

signs015.gif

so now i know what you dream about at night, sorry, there is no balls ferry johnny to grant your wish. no.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 15 2007, 07:55 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 15 2007, 07:49 AM)

WARNING TO ALL VOTERS:

Mr. Blaze is right, folks. Do you really want a leader who practices such an obvious double standard? And on what other issues has he flip-flopped?! I remind you, Tick, that you have yet to answer my question about why Ceej quit your campaign in order to run against you! What are you afraid of? Once again, Tick, we call for full disclosure. The people have a right to know!

Necro and Jack-not afraid to point our fingers!

say what you will, pathetic saps eyesre4.gif but the truth is this...

ceej entered this race because her sweet friend ladi wub.gif asked her to join forces with her and ceej wub.gif being the loving sweetheart that she is, always wants to do her best to please the people she loves. yes.gif i believe you will all find out she still has great love for tick and in no way joined to hurt me. no.gif what i am saying friends is her loyalty has been something i can not overlook wub.gif i dont know what the future holds right now friends, but i will wait for a responce as to why she no, longer has decided i should be the world leader, along with the mortster of course !

TICK MORT 08, WE LOVE CEEJ AND LADI ! heart.gif lips.gif lips.gif rose.gif kishug.gif

Edited by tick

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 15 2007, 07:02 AM)

awww Tick.... how sweet!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/y/eyelove.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/7/ale.gif

CeeJ & LADIRUSHFAN80.... PONDER IT....

oh, behave. biggrin.gif

Edited by tick