Men are pigs

Tom Sawyer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just curious as to whether the ladies of this board that agree on the "men are pigs" theory consider Rush to be pigs too? They are, after all, three men...hehehehe....

QUOTE (billydonald9 @ Sep 11 2007, 02:32 PM)
I'm just curious as to whether the ladies of this board that agree on the "men are pigs" theory consider Rush to be pigs too? They are, after all, three men...hehehehe....

Nope. They are above "men": sorry rofl3.gif

drool1.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 11 2007, 02:35 PM)

drool1.gif

hehehehehe...

OK, just wondering, because I like looking at the meet & greet pictures and seeing how Alex and Geddy's demeanor are different when there are females joining them in the photos. Well, Alex always looks very cordial, but the only time you see any faint sign of a smile on Geddy's face is when he has a girl putting her arm around him...hehehehehe...

if it's just guys, Alex and Geddy have their arms behind their backs...

they are just mortal men like the rest of us...hehehe...

drool1.gif

That's exactly how I see it too. When I think of men as being jerks or pigs, I don't include the Boys in that category and I hope I'm right! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (billydonald9 @ Sep 11 2007, 01:44 PM)

drool1.gif

hehehehehe...

OK, just wondering, because I like looking at the meet & greet pictures and seeing how Alex and Geddy's demeanor are different when there are females joining them in the photos. Well, Alex always looks very cordial, but the only time you see any faint sign of a smile on Geddy's face is when he has a girl putting her arm around him...hehehehehe...

I agree. I'm sure they're all pains in the ass, too.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Sep 11 2007, 02:48 PM)

drool1.gif

That's exactly how I see it too. When I think of men as being jerks or pigs, I don't include the Boys in that category and I hope I'm right! biggrin.gif

Remember the lyrics to "Don't Care" on Alex's Victor album? hehehehehe...

QUOTE (billydonald9 @ Sep 11 2007, 02:44 PM)

drool1.gif

hehehehehe...

Well, sure. If you had to meet several balding, middle aged men wearing their original 2112 shirts that they can barely fit into anymore, you'd be delighted to see a babe once in a while wink.gif

(hehe, this is all in good humor, of course laugh.gif )

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 11 2007, 03:30 PM)

drool1.gif

hehehehehe...

Well, sure. If you had to meet several balding, middle aged men wearing their original 2112 shirts that they can barely fit into anymore, you'd be delighted to see a babe once in a while wink.gif

I cannot disagree with you there, M'lady...hehehehe...

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Feb 27 2007, 04:47 PM)
"Advice for office managers: If you keep the sexual harassment
complaint forms in the bottom drawer,
then when a woman goes to get one out you'll get a great view of her ass."

This joke reminds me of this picture. I'm sure this shirt was designed by a man.

I'm a pig and I'm proud of it.

drool1.gif

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb305/EveryNerveAware/RUSH/policy.jpg

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 11 2007, 02:30 PM)

drool1.gif

hehehehehe...

Some evidence to support your theory. tongue.gif

Chick watchin window laugh.gif

Oh Alex, so silly.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 11 2007, 02:51 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 11 2007, 02:30 PM)

drool1.gif

hehehehehe...

Some evidence to support your theory. tongue.gif

Chick watchin window laugh.gif

Oh Alex, so silly.

rofl3.gif

Archived