Cover Art Predictions

The Owl

Rush has had many great album covers, many reconizable covers. Since Caress of Steel Hugh Syme has done all the cover art and most likey be doing so again. With the variance of cover art he's done one can only imagine what he'll come up with next. For a link to his home page the link below

http://www.hughsyme.com/test.html

So what do you think it will look like. Any guess I venture would probably be very far from reality, but as a guess i would say it would have a very dark brown background. The text "Rush Snakes & Arrows" will be written in a scratcy writing (think along the lines of the WWE logo) The picture will be a BC era deserted battle field with corpses riddled with arrows. Snakes have come to the battle field to feed of the lesser creatures already feeding on the remains of the Dead soldiers. This will not be a grusome image but a buitiful epic picture (Think Lord of the Rings/300).

This is just a guess and I have no way of knowing for sure, now its your turn to guess.

you know a poisonous snake has a very pointed head like an arrow head!!

remember this line ".... making arrows out of pointed words......"

QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 22 2007, 04:06 PM)
Rush has had many great album covers, many reconizable covers. Since Caress of Steel Hugh Syme has done all the cover art and most likey be doing so again. With the variance of cover art he's done one can only imagine what he'll come up with next. For a link to his home page the link below

http://www.hughsyme.com/test.html

So what do you think it will look like. Any guess I venture would probably be very far from reality, but as a guess i would say it would have a very dark brown background. The text "Rush Snakes & Arrows" will be written in a scratcy writing (think along the lines of the WWE logo) The picture will be a BC era deserted battle field with corpses riddled with arrows. Snakes have come to the battle field to feed of the lesser creatures already feeding on the remains of the Dead soldiers. This will not be a grusome image but a buitiful epic picture (Think Lord of the Rings/300).

This is just a guess and I have no way of knowing for sure, now its your turn to guess.

So i dont know what the S&A cover will look like, but I went to Hugh Syme's site, there's alot of great things there. I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the original Acrylic on Canvas works he did for PW and P/G? Cause that would be cool if there were like in an art museum somewhere.

Archived