Greatest Welsh Band

rickyrob

dazed025.gif

laugh.gif

Stereophonics, strangely I don't like most of their singles which I think are usually pretty bland but I love their album tracks confused13.gif

Edited by Huck

QUOTE (Huck @ Jan 30 2007, 10:38 AM)
dazed025.gif

laugh.gif

Stereophonics, strangely I don't like most of their singles which I think are usually pretty bland but I love their album tracks confused13.gif

Design for Life

This song alone - beats the hell out of the 'phonics, and has even been used by the Welsh Tourist Board... tongue.gif

eek, this is turning into another Manics vs Stereophonics battle unsure.gif wacko.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Manics rule! tongue.gif

Edited by rickyrob

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 30 2007, 11:34 AM)
dazed025.gif

laugh.gif

Design for Life

This song alone - beats the hell out of the 'phonics, and has even been used by the Welsh Tourist Board... tongue.gif

eek, this is turning into another Manics vs Stereophonics battle unsure.gif wacko.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Manics rule! tongue.gif

As I said earlier the singles are not good. I can't stand Dakota, Just Looking, Maybe Tomorrow etc. Their album tracks are far better.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 30 2007, 11:48 AM)
Super Furries of course! Honourable mention to Gorky's!!
2 great bands. The rest on the list are not to my taste, especially The Stereophonics. They give me hives.

Notable absentees:

Budgie
Man

I love The Hives 1022.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Jan 30 2007, 12:57 PM)
2 great bands. The rest on the list are not to my taste, especially The Stereophonics. They give me hives.

Notable absentees:

Budgie
Man

I love The Hives 1022.gif

tongue.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 30 2007, 12:48 PM)

Notable absentees:

Budgie
Man

sorry, I knew I'd leave some out.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 30 2007, 02:56 PM)
Vascillated bewteen the Manics and the Super Furries, went with the Manics in the end.

OK, I'm going to do the Irish one tonight!!.

trink39.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Jan 30 2007, 05:57 AM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 30 2007, 11:34 AM)
dazed025.gif

laugh.gif

Design for Life

Manics rule! tongue.gif

As I said earlier the singles are not good. I can't stand Dakota, Just Looking, Maybe Tomorrow etc. Their album tracks are far better.

I love Maybe Tomorrow and Mr.Writer but then again those are about the only 2 songs by them I like. Though they did an excellant cover of a Beatles tune, don't remember which one though. Bad memory.

I can't vote in this pole, I know almost nothing about the other bands in this poll.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 30 2007, 01:56 PM)
Vascillated bewteen the Manics and the Super Furries, went with the Manics in the end.

OK, I'm going to do the Irish one tonight!!.

Make sure you include Grannies Intentions and Tara Telephone, and, lest we forget, Sheba!!!!! laugh.gif

Notable absentees:

Budgie
Man

bumper.gif

God almighty, but Man were sensational. Playing Slow Motion at the moment, stunning.