The most naive, ludicrous post EVER..

madra sneachta

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 25 2007, 06:49 PM)
I think the sleeve notes for the new Rush album will include shout outs and thank yous to TheRushForum, Counterparts, Powerwindows, MiTa's Rush Oddities, Rushisaband, By-Tor, Cygnus X-1, T-N-M-S, Limbo and all the other sites I've neglected (sorry folks).

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

laugh.gif Nice One Madra new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 25 2007, 03:49 AM)
I think the sleeve notes for the new Rush album will include shout outs and thank yous to TheRushForum, Counterparts, Powerwindows, MiTa's Rush Oddities, Rushisaband, By-Tor, Cygnus X-1, T-N-M-S, Limbo and all the other sites I've neglected (sorry folks).

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

Without Question!! laugh.gif

This release will say "Brought to you by the letters T, R, and F"

Too funny, Madra

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

that's not Naive . . .They will most surely dedicate the new album to each member of every Rush fan site.

. . . but seriously, in a way, they are dedicating something to us, because they have said, on numerous occasions, that the fans are the reason they are able to continue their long career (there persists an audience willing and eager to listen to them . . . ) smile.gif - MitA

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 25 2007, 09:59 AM)

z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif

Too funny, Madra

laugh.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 25 2007, 11:21 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 25 2007, 09:59 AM)

z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif

Too funny, Madra

laugh.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif common001.gif

If it does, I will be z7shysterical.gif in Barnes in Noble....

Archived